Old-Head General /OHG/ - Liquid Swords Edition

Old-Head General /OHG/ is the place to discuss classic, lyrical-centric hip-hop. What're you bumpin, user?

Attached: LiquidSwords.jpg (640x640, 172.47K)

set the rap community back because everyone comes out with an album called B.I.B.L.E. and thinks its original

Miss these threads
Bumpin da Boyeeez!

Attached: 51KNkfWUfVL._AC_SX425_.jpg (425x425, 42.24K)

Attached: artwork.jpg (3000x3000, 2.37M)

Found this for $1 at the thrift shop. 3rd Eye Vision was there but someone nigged the disc out of the case.

Attached: a2319253662_10.jpg (770x768, 304.25K)

>Pronounces his name as "jizz-ah"
>Album title is called "Liquid Swords"
Can rap get any gayer than this?

big fan of hiphop but i never join these threads im wondering do outkast get a lot of love ITT usually?

Attached: Outkast-southernplayalisticadillacmuzik.jpg (300x300, 37.97K)

Stankonia is one of the greatest hip hop albums of all time. I know that much.

I think it's just ok desu

but it was really cool to see some self-production stuff I think, definitely had some great tracks but overall I think the first 3 are their best overall albums

ive pretty much decided B.I.B.L.E. is probably the best rap song oat. I love the beat and Killah Priest sounds super passionate

its not even the best song on the album let alone the best rap song

This, did this nigga just skip over 4th chamber?

Tbh I hate stankonia. I like ATLiens and Aquemini the most, they are amazing albums

Southernplayalistic is their best album

I'm on a mission that niggas say is impossible

I still need to listen to this. Every time I think about KRS I listen to MCs Act Like They Don't Know and then get distracted by other preemo cuts

Yeah man this nigga obviously zoned out decks verse on duel of the iron mic

B.I.B.L.E. was produced by 4th disciple, if you like B.I.B.L.E. so much maybe check out silent weapons for quiet wars by killarmy, rza and 4th disciple are the producers it's pretty dope

Just dropping by to say GOLD IS THE MEANEST FUCKING TRACK GZA EVER LAID DOWN

STRAIGHT OUT THE FUCKIN' DUNGEONS OF RAP

Attached: Screenshot_20220714-015651_Spotify.jpg (1080x2400, 680.46K)

One of my favorites off there. The line about women wanting to legalize abortion is pretty timely lol