Listen to Godspeed You! Black Emperor

Listen to Godspeed You! Black Emperor

Attached: 1634716149894.jpg (720x1097, 99.13K)

Imagine being a 50 year old anarchist

post-rock bands eat shit and die alone

>"how can we appeal to the kids.."

No, fuck off back to Discord.

>transphobes

Attached: 47f.jpg (640x392, 24.43K)

I did
I dont like post rock anymore, I dont know why

lmao

i think you're projecting a bit there bud. No one is imblying that transphobes are chasers

I'm a transphobe and I like their music, seethe

Lol I never likes those fags and now I feel very justified

gy!be is the first band you get into when peeling back the first layer of music and then you listen to them years later and realize how fucking pretentious and boring it is
>le wallet full of blood
wow man, deep

Attached: 39332F62-C481-4485-B224-9DE75EDFBCA3.jpg (500x600, 67.99K)

>wow man, deep

Attached: image6-1.png (1022x1432, 1.14M)

based, caring about a band's politics is for faggots

but i never listened to them and i listen to music?

I listened to the intro song where the guy talks about the car on fire. Cheesiest 10th grade slam poetry shit ever. Sounds like some shit Rorschach would say.

Being a 50 year old anarchist is much better than, say, being a 50 year old tankie. Now that is truly embarrassing

Being over the age of like 25 and being into radical politics in 2022 is hilarious.

imagine living 50 years on this planet and thinking capitalism is good

Sounds like he hates females

If you haven't made it by 50, that's your fault, not capitalism's

By now, if you aren't at least slightly radical, you are a joke.

You have to get a hobby man

Yeah let’s give communism another try, we’ll get it right this time. Luckily all of you 1st world commies live too comfortable a life to ever try some kind of revolution and are just stuck being whiny bitches on the internet

My antifa commie friend calls himself an anarchist. Why do all anarchists and commies really only care about brown people and trans people and stuff while economics, which should be really all that matters, takes a back seat?

Do they not realize they're footsoldiers of the globohomo or do they not care?

There has never been a truly communist country retard, because communism does not involve a state or authority in
the first place. The USSR isn't communist just because it claimed it was, it was state capitalist.

I believe you and I really think we can do it, we can achieve True Communism

What a revolutionary. I kneel and apologize for all my wrongdoings against the untouchable transvestites. I kneel, mighty Canadian man.

Trust me, you can have a hobby and not be a centrist cuck

Brave, and dare I say...powerful.

godspeed guy has released four 10/10 albums and has certainly "made it" by 50, yet is still an anarchist. Meanwhile you are seething over a twitter screenshot of some words on an amp that gets reposted here weekly. lol

Attached: big_efrim-menuck.jpg (300x300, 12.88K)