"I could shoot myself in the ******* head for writing that song"

youtu.be/OR1xpknCHCQ

Attached: cherrypieguy.png (579x328, 197.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bx6f68Wd9dc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bro the band wasnt fucking artistic in the first place what are you being melodramatic for

>"I couldn't stop myself from cashing those royalty checks."

>drank himself to death in a hotel room
christ

because he knew he couldn't make anything that would surpass a stupid novelty song. And he'd be reminded by it every day of his life

>hating the song that made you rich and famous
why do artists do this

whatever he got lucky enough to get success. he was never gonna get limelight for his achievements anyway so take the money and buy a kleenex

it's hell being only liked for a song you hate

its hell being poor

I feel him because the song that was supposed to be the big title track is actually good and one of their best songs
youtube.com/watch?v=bx6f68Wd9dc

Not that it would have mattered anyway, they could have written the best song ever and still would've gotten sidelined by the changing industry

i remember him from vh1 celebrity fit club

if this album is even remotely good... I swear to god

there are levels to it

what the FUCK are you talking about. this is AWFUL lmfao. plus they are completely missing the mark with these retarded lyrics

did they realize what an uncle tom was wow

This is also garbage wtf

spbp

thanks for unintentionally giving me the best comedy entertainment of the night with this

Was this from I Love The 80's? I remember this part bumming me out when I was younger.

Pretty funny how no one cares and moved on, and poptimism took over.
Like if he was still alive he could easily still tour to 1000+ crowds in the states.
I'm sure Vanilla Ice does.
He made music for dumb whores, he could be having 3ways with his old groupies and their 25 year old daughters.
What a moron.

That dude at the beginning can play though

yup, i distinctly remember this from that

Nah it's a great song. Great hook, solid riffs/solo, great production. It's just not your style of music.

Decent until the vocals start