Industry plant

If you call Olivia Rodrigo an industry plant you don't really understand what it means like she was on fucking Disney for good sakes like that isn't an obscure fact I feel like the term industry plant can only be used in certain specific scenarios were someone has fabricated there whole uprising to fame like that ABCDFU girl who had already been singed to a label and they helped fabricate this whole story for her where she was just this random girl who made this song online and had gone viral when the whole thing was planned

Attached: Unknown-4.jpg (225x225, 7.48K)

idk anything abt aside from the fact she has big tittes

S A M T
A
M
T

seethe incel

No, she's definitely a plant. I think what's throwing you off are her saggy and misshapen tits. You wonder, why would they use this tragic figure? Precisely to throw you off her scent.

I'm not a fan off her but I think that the term industry plant is being thrown around too much like Olivia never lied about being on Disney it only really works where the person lies about being independent and having a homegrown rise to fame when they already have been signed

ya like if olive Rodrigo is an industry plant is Ariana Grande an industry plant? is Britney Spears an industry plant? using that definition literally anyone could be an industry plants

also I have a bf cope

the only industry plant is lizzo

She's more of an industry tree

I am sexually conflicted by these women who try to make up for the fact that they look like a child by ramping up the sluttiness only to look like a slutty child.

>she was on fucking Disney for good sakes like that isn't an obscure fact
she was on some show nobody fucking watched, and a cash in spin-off of high school musical. the only way she would've gotten a record deal is sucking some dicks

Women owe me sex

fucking hate this retarded cunt and how shes make my friends think they understand rock now

they not even big im disappointed

she’s been a child actor for some time just mostly in shit only kids and teens would watch, that high school musical series is completely avoidable for us but i’ve got cousins in the age range for the show who are down right obsessed with her and her co stars

Damn, Olivia Rodrigo looks like that???

Attached: my gf.jpg (1152x2048, 228.64K)

those are all industry plants you imbecile

And this… this is their garden

She's not an industry plant, she's an industry flagship. Billy Eyebrow is an industry plant.

post them titties of her in the black dress

They're mainstream popstars, dummy.

>shills current administration talking points to zoomers
she's literally just a controlled media asset that they prop up as a spokesperson for the current generation