Do you judge people for wearing band shirts of bands they don't listen to?

Do you judge people for wearing band shirts of bands they don't listen to?

Attached: attachment-GettyImages-614473052.jpg (980x653, 74.24K)

No

Attached: 1653504367223.png (568x658, 427.8K)

Attached: kanyetheidiot.jpg (727x633, 90.48K)

Yes

Attached: c795276f4a6a94cc104e39f7836766ed.jpg (640x960, 75.69K)

Nah, the bands that normalfags usually wear are more of a pop culture icon or good design than anything related to music. I saw kids wearing fucking Velvet Underground & Nico hoodies because they sell them on H&M.

How do you know if they listen to them or not

Dani is a bit of a cunt for this. Not sure why him wearing an old school COF shirt puts them and their fans panties in a bunch.

I had a indie girlfriend who gave me ond of those soft cotton baby blue shirts with some cutesy crude drawing of a rainbow and lil phrase that went with it, and in our third tier state university town it never got a second look, but then I moved to a real city and people kept asking me about liking this snooze guitar indie band until i stopped wearing the shirt. I also have an Inepsy shirt I like a lot, but Inepsy is pretty meh desu, lotta cool merch over the years tho.

No

the fact that CoF got assmad about this rather than just taking it as a compliment/enjoying the minor bump in publicity they got in it makes them bigger faggots than any pop act.
And I don't even like Kanye.

That's based, metal is supposed to be by and for assholes

I think it's a bit silly.
There are thousands upon thousands of different graphic t-shirts out there, and their primary point is to be an expression of something you are a part of. It doesn't really make much sense and leads to an awkward moment when the person doesn't know them.
I don't actually care though. If people really think they look good in a shirt then I am not gonna argue.

But it's coming from Cradle of Filth and their fans, they're the ones who are usually shat on.

music is fashion now, I don't care unless someone's wearing something that's not mainstream, especially if it's a vintage shit they're definitely not fans and just resellers/fashion kids

Yes.

CoF is massively hated by BM nerds on message boards, but I'd bet they're probably still at least in the B tier of overall metal popularity...they definitely aren't as big as they once were but I'm sure they're still a decent draw in the grand scheme of things. Hell if you need proof of the difference between what's popular on niche corners of the internet vs. what's popular in real life, just look at the success of Five Finger Death Punch

I judge people for wearing band shirts period. like how old are you, do you wear zelda shirts as well?

You sound like a faggot

She’s probably at least a casual fan and she’s hot so I’m thinking based
>yeah Kendall, let’s listen to Raining Blood while I eat your little ass

I ask them

Yes
But I judge even more people who wear shirts of bands that they listen to but suck

this
>implying you niggers would ever interact with anyone

a cross the right way? blasphemy