OH GREAT, DINNER IS SERVED HUH? YOU KNOW HAVING A DUMB WHORE OF A WHITE WIFE ISN'T ALL THAT BAD TYRONE...

>OH GREAT, DINNER IS SERVED HUH? YOU KNOW HAVING A DUMB WHORE OF A WHITE WIFE ISN'T ALL THAT BAD TYRONE, AT LEAST THIS ROASTIE CAN COOK.
>OKAY LET'S ENJOY OURSELVES BEFORE WE GO UPSTAIRS AND PUT ON JEFRE CANTU-LEDESMA SO YOU CAN FUCK MY WIFE.
>*om nom nom nom*
>:...?
>wh-WHAT? WHAT'S THIS? IS THIS F-F-F-F-F-FUCFKCING BEEF? YOU MADE FUCKING BEEF YOU FUCKING WHORE? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND??????? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT WE'RE SUPPOSED TO ONLY EAT THE BUGS NOW TO FIGHT CLIMATE CHANGE? WHY ELSE DO YOU THINK I WOULD LET TYRONE BREED YOU (aside from absolutely fucking loving being a giant fucking cuckhold like the average GY!BE fan), WE CAN'T AFFORD ANY MORE WHITE PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET SINCE THERE WILL BE NOTHING FOR THE REST OF NIGGERKIND, THEY DESERVE THIS WOLRD MORE THAN WE DO
>*smack smack smack* TAKE THAT YOU STUPID BITCH, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR FUCKING WITH MY BEAUTIFUL UNBORN BLACK GRANDCHILDREN. HUH, IT WAS TYRONE'S IDEA TO EAT BEEF? AS IF I'D BELIEVE YOUR LYING WHITE WHORE MOUTH, FUCKING BITCH I'LL CUT YOUR FUCKING TONGUE OUT. TYRONE! FUCK HER ASS DRY RIGHT THIS INSTANT WHILE I FUCKING POKE HER EYES OUT, LYING ASS BTICH DESERVES IT FOR DESTROYING THIS PLANET THAT IS MEANT ONLY FOR BEAUTIFUL POC PEOPLE AND JEFRE CANTU-LEDESMA'S MUSIC, SHE'S LUCKY SHE EVEN GETS TO EAT THE FUCKING BUGS EVEN ONLY IF IT'S JUST TO KEEP HER ALIVE AND HER WOMB USEFUL TO BREED MORE BLACK CHILDREN IN THIS WORLD

Attached: 1625281667818.png (644x800, 19.41K)

STOP IGNORING THE FACT THAT JEFRE LIKES TOUCHED!

>TYRONE

Attached: Rog_Rogerson.png (451x720, 92.75K)

rip rog ;_;7

Gem.

Attached: A WHITE BABY.jpg (1500x1308, 342.92K)

God I love this board

Attached: 9A4898AB-E923-4944-BEA4-5D532DFA0A58.jpg (470x300, 31.83K)

OP here again. While posting this, a realization came to me. All of these homoerotic ramblings exist only in my head, and there is only one grotesque truth in my life: I'm constantly thinking about black dicks. They invade my every waking thought, and fill all of my dreams. This is a piercing moment of clarity that has rocked me to my very foundation... but I fear that my overwhelming craving for black dicks will win and take over my mind again, shutting out this epiphany about my deranged, pathological obsession with them, and once again shroud my life in the dark shadow of dick.
Please, I beg you, if this happens and I end up posting my deepest desires here again, reply only with reminders about my affliction and help me to realize the shambles these black dicks have made of my psyche again. Please help me. Or I fear I will be doomed to succumb to the darkness of these black dicks inside of me, and be truly lost forever...

This pasta is so stale, man.

My unquenchable desire for black dicks isn't stale though, and I'll keep making these threads until I can finally rid myself of it.

godspeed, OP...

You're not OP

lol i say this and look like that though

I know I have my defenders, but truthfully you're not helping me or yourselves. We all need to face the undeniable truth: we love to read, write, and fantasize about sex with blacks. And their dicks. Otherwise this obsession wouldn't compel me to make these threads, or your ilk to enjoy them.

Ayo is this real??

Attached: LG x.png (338x212, 13.83K)

Liar. You weren’t here for the last one.

Sometimes the haze of the dick fever is too thick in my mind and heart to be able to come to my senses and plea for help like this.

funny
not funny

>tfw the OMG SHOES guy likes Jefre-Cantu Ledesma

Attached: Dyu7wVuW0AIQ1s2.jpg (800x450, 32.5K)

So my pathological, debilitating obsession with dick is funny to you, but not when I can have the clarity to recognize my issue? Fuck you then. You just want me to remain a slave to my jungle fever fanfic for your own pleasure.

Caught you, copypaster faggot

I have a file saved in a special place, so whenever the dick desires come pouring out of me like this, if I regain lucidity I'll find my pasta and I can ask for help once again. So far, none of you have been helpful at all, so you must love the dick just like me.