Who had the worst fall off?

Who had the worst fall off?

Attached: Eminem-Kanye-West.jpg (1080x595, 84.54K)

eminem is not good, anyone can do athletic rap like him, he was only popular because white people instinctively love to see themselves win in non-white spaces

Kanye never fell off, though.

Attached: 1439797783522.jpg (638x638, 30.76K)

lol easily eminem. i dont think kanye has one bad album except maybe watch the throne while eminem only good albums are his first 2 and they still aged like shit.

This. Eminem actually is an incredible rapper, he has the ability, and he's a better rapper than Kanye will ever be. But there's more to hip hop than the skill of rapping, and for some reason it seems like Eminem just isn't as creative as he once was. Hoping he'll ever make an album as good as his early stuff seems like a lost cause, it seems ridiculous.

Kanye's an erratic genius. His next album could easily be the best of his career, or it could be a bunch of nonsense, and nobody has any idea which way it'll go.

> Maybe watch the throne

Classic album you dumb cac, Donda 1 and 2 are trash.

Haha Kanye never fell off and never will. Eminem fell off 15 years ago and should've quit before he irreversibly destroyed his career

the difference is that kanye could easily drop a goat album whenever he wants

I can't believe the kanye dickriders on this board
his last good album was yeezus. No, he will never release another good album. He's washed.

Eminem lives off his legacy, I've never heard any of his new songs anywhere, Kanye is an American phenomenon that's still relevant for some reason, I haven't heard it yet donda 2

Kanye might be crazy but at least he's not an insufferable fag and a closet homo.

probably Kanye since there's a good argument to be made that he is legitimately the most influential and important artist of the 21st century thus far
the fall is gonna be greater when you're that high up

Even that album has flaws already

Donda is bloated, but it has some of Kanye's best tracks in his career like Life of the Party.

All of Kanye's music since TLOP sounds the same.

>muh gospel samples
Give that shit a rest already. Remember when he was known for changing his sound with each album?

Em. Kanye's fall was at least entertaining to watch.

eminem easily. how is this even a question?. let em do a rollout stadium thing for a new album and see how many people would care. the donda rollout- as sloppy as it is, was one of my favorite musical things in such a long time. I still every so often view those shows just on the evolution of the music in itself.

eminem has the eyes of a weary traveler

Attached: oof.jpg (633x930, 112.93K)

stfu retarded

>was one of my favorite musical things in such a long time.

That's because you're a loser and have bad taste

kanye hasnt dropped a good album since tlop, but eminem has been ass for way longer so him.