Where do musicians go when they die, bros? Do they get together and jam in heaven?

Where do musicians go when they die, bros? Do they get together and jam in heaven?

Attached: 1557381585586.jpg (552x807, 77.17K)

They go to a lake of fire and fry, don't see em again til the fourth of July

>not a single talented person in the image
heaven must have no quality control

>jimi hendrix
>michael jackson
>not talented
wtf

>I totally dont hate black people, look! I LOVE black people!

Attached: 1507825464157.jpg (560x487, 24.97K)

what are you talking about schizo? nobody's talking about race thing here. mj and jimi are just talented, that's it.

MJ isn't black

They go to Hell to amuse the devil. Music is sinful.

This but unironically

so are you cuz you're on Any Forums. why are you here user

Freddie Mercury did not go to heaven

all these dudes were sinners

Meds

>t. never experienced ego death

How did you even find this board if you haven't had a psychedelic experience before? This is a music board, right? I'm in the right place?

"""You""" don't go anywhere when you die. Likewise David Anisocoria and Michael Diddleson didn't go to some neverending music festival or whatever when they passed. What you perceive to be """you""" dies every single passing smallest possible increment of time to be replaced by a new """you""". You have died trillions upon trillions of times.

Nobody goes anywhere when they die because nobody dies. And that's because the only somebody is you. You are the end game, mister. It's all you, baby. Elvis Presley didn't go anywhere and will never go anywhere because it's all just one big fat YOU.

This is music not schizo drivel

>I'm in the right place?
No, this is a music board not a blog you dumbass.

that's not what ego death is like
it's just meditative. Consciousness is continuous, the idea that it's not requires too many "what ifs" to take seriously.

I am incredibly racist but I still recognize the long version of Machine Gun to be a masterpiece and "Smooth Criminal" to be one of the finest pop tunes ever conceived.

>The boys get to look like they did at 27
>Bowie gets stuck looking middle-aged
Heavy burdens to bear

John Lennon did not go to heaven

Would God really let MJ into heaven as a white man?