GRATEFUL DEAD

Holy shit

This is the most forgettable shit ever

Attached: logo-stealyourface.jpg (600x602, 52.78K)

"We're like licorice. Not everybody likes licorice, but the people who like licorice really like licorice."
-Jerry Garcia

You just don't like licorice bro, nbd

And by licorice, he meant CIA sponsored mind control experiments.

meds

maybe, but terrapin station (the song) hit me really fucking hard recently

ok, and what have you done that will make you remembered through the decades like GD? played genshin impact for 8 hours a day?

Cringe. They wrote dozens of great songs.

What did you listen to?

Attached: 1551961962997.png (778x916, 379.56K)

that soup of the day do be slappin high key for real though

Attached: 1657670625953.jpg (340x270, 38.96K)

Please fuck off, the pair of you!
People like yourselves ruined the last thread.

Attached: Your meds.png (802x722, 394.06K)

Yeah, I know you're getting sick of this, but I still haven't found what I'm looking for yet....

This might not be the right place to request this, but since this is a Grateful Dead thread, I thought I would ask for people's help.

I'm looking for a download of a compilation bootleg called The Birth of Grateful Dead. (NOT to be confused with the official release entitled Birth of The Dead)
This came out in the early 1990s on the "Unbelievable Music" label with the number UM 033.
It has early studio recordings from 1966, I believe. I don't know if they were The Grateful Dead yet, or still The Warlocks. Also on this bootleg is an outtake from AOXOMOXOA called "The Grateful Dead Meets The Mothers of Invention" (On other studio bootlegs, I've seen this piece under the title Barbed Wire Whipping Party. It's basically a recording of the band huffing nitrus oxide while a group of people in the background chant "Give me my meat") It also has Micky's "Rap" version of Fire On The Mountain, a rather nice studio version of Mason's Children, and one of the few and rare Lovelight performances where Janis Joplin joins Pig Pen.
Any help in finding a download would be appreciated.
I have a friend who think they don't like The Grateful Dead because they've met nothing but the stereotypical "Drop LSD and save the world" type of head, and thinks all Grateful Dead are Workingman's Dead and American Beauty, and I just KNOW that if they heard this bootleg, they would instantly change their mind.

Again, any help in tracking down a download would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

And now,.... a PUZZLE
Can you spot the mistake made in this artist's rendition mock up poster?

Attached: 1622911376919.jpg (822x1279, 204K)

nay i say, scarlet begonias is a masterpiece.

GOTCHA!
Here's the REAL poster!
Can you figure out the mistake the artist made?

Attached: 1623999229625.jpg (660x1041, 197.78K)

>muh chemical solutions to complex problems
Read a fucking book you drug addled retard

can’t read unless i’m on hard narcotics, my ”complex” problem is actually simple, i just need drugs.

Find Christ

no, i’ve a good friend who’s on the 12-step program and speaking to him feels like speaking to a cult member.
talk of how he has no power of himself, speaking of finding strength in higher powers, mentions of sobriety mantras.
it’s really quite scary seeing him with such a changed personality.

Did he stop drinking though

All of that sounds better than drugs

yes, but now instead all he talks about is drugs and alcohol, then says he has no power over himself so he can’t have 1 beer because then he’ll have 15 more.

>then says he has no power over himself so he can’t have 1 beer because then he’ll have 15 more

Well yeah he's an addict, did you think he could just cut down a bit?

i could and i’m an addict :/

Well good for you
Someday you likely won't

ah, you see my days of binge-ing are in the past