Fans of Kate Bush, how do you feel about the fact that Kate Bush is beyond mainstream again because of Stranger Things...

Fans of Kate Bush, how do you feel about the fact that Kate Bush is beyond mainstream again because of Stranger Things? Yeah yeah I know she was always "famous" but now every pleb and his mother is listening to Running Up That Hill. How does it make you feel?

Attached: zzz.jpg (500x479, 46.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jxjXpJSk5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't care

we'll just wait it out. SJ will def leech off of another 80s cult darling next season, or else they might have to come up with an original idea.

plus not even you motherfuckers are on this shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jxjXpJSk5s

I think millennials are mad about the Kate Bush thing because they weren't spoon-fed her, they had to discover her for themselves.

Attached: 1632693085017s.jpg (232x188, 9.9K)

I'm not super into Kate Bush but I would hate it if the world gets spoon fed my favorite music and I start seeing stupid "headlines" on the internet with titles like "who is [artist] who went viral because of [show/movie/game]".
I need my obscure music as a shelter to escape to since I'm a disaster of a person. I don't want the normal ones to take that from me, they already have their normal things that I can't have.

I never listened to her in the first place. Any Forums certainly gets these weird boners for specific female artists. I’m more of a blondie guy.

I think it's because they are unattainable for everyone so "understanding" their music is as close as it gets to dating them.

my weird specific boner is for avril lavigne

Nothing bad will ever come from kids discovering great 80s music no matter how it happens.

Hope Stranger Things uses some classic New Order or Pet Shop Boys song next time.

Also Kate herself aproved it's inclusion and is happy with the way it was used so why would i be mad?

How does more people enjoying something you like takes it away from you? We aren't talking about an ongoing video game franchise that will suddenly be ruined or something like that.

Do you like Kate Bush? Her early work was a little too artsy, too intellectual for my tastes, but when Hounds of Love came out in '85, I think she really came into her own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. She's been compared to Peter Gabriel, but I think Kate has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. I think her undisputed masterpiece is "Running up the Hill", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the monogamy, and commitment, it's also a personal statement about Kate herself.
Hey Paul!

Attached: 1450414218824-958x575.png (958x575, 547.88K)

because i built my identity around being the obscure music guy so now i have to kill myself

Avril is hawt.

Attached: 1636082696501.jpg (306x424, 27.94K)

my Boomer dad likes some of her songs. I don't care about stranger things because I stopped watching after the first season.

The new season is pretty good. You can just skip the 2nd and 3rd seasons

Because I need to listen to music that help me forget about the world. I can't do that if it's a viral popular thing.

Kate Bush was all over VH1.

kate's bush lol

understandable
for me, it's:
siouxsie > debbie > kate >>>>> all of the 2010s female "musicians"

Same here, the first season was garbage. I don't understand why people liked it so much but oh well.

Do it