Try listening to new Alice Glass album

>try listening to new Alice Glass album
>just get reminded of how much i miss Crystal Castles
>end up not finishing the album, listen to Crystal Castles for the rest of the day

why hasn’t it clicked.

Attached: E83E925A-CCB2-4A9A-B11F-6B9A63D07333.jpg (1079x1080, 85.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3P_icvTPtI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah i mean if you think this dumb whore was responsible for any of that music outside of just laying down vox. just look at who she aligns herself with these days

bros...what happened

Attached: Capture.png (762x880, 1.3M)

she looks like courtney love if courtney love was a manager at hot topic

her only use was always just to hold down an aesthetic, i guess the new vibe with hyperpop and adjacent shit is trannycore?

1. There were 2 people in Crystal Castles
2. It's not 2008 anymore

also it's much easier to market music if people think it's made by a hot, creepy clown girl.

isn’t most of Alice’s new stuff also a collaboration with her current boyfriend?

Attached: ADD59476-D949-441C-8165-B5349ECA5EE6.jpg (993x1200, 225.82K)

This. It's nostalgic.
Also this.

>ruins both HEALTH and Crystal Castles

FUCK HER!!!!!!

The wall

CC were amazing but by the end they were indistinguishable from Witch House, which they ironically almost created

imo peak CC is the Sidewalks and Skeletons remix of Violent Dreams for example

youtube.com/watch?v=U3P_icvTPtI

Been looking for this for ages - does anyone remember years ago on Limewire there was a different version of Baptism with lyrics in the verses as well?

Anyone have it? Seems to have been lost to time. I was really disappointed when CCII came out and it had this weird instrumental-verse version

the rose colored glasses are definitely on for this band, still they’re still nice to put on and pretend again

Attached: A0115C8F-6839-4039-93FD-AC3258903F8F.gif (450x328, 335.63K)

Imo the problem is in 2008 they were mind-blowing because blending in 8-bit beats to that kind of weird drugged-out synth was pretty unusual

Then absolutely everyone did it and it got old, so it just sounds normal. Same thing with something like Witch House - really interesting sound when it emerged but when you have someone like Doja Cat mixing in ideas from it it stops sounding so original

Oh. Oh no...

idgi what's the difference?

i feel like before it was an intentional aesthetic choice for her to appear disheveled, now she looks strung out like she’s actually on something

Perhaps Ethan should have not been a rapist creep

wait what HEALTH has been doing just fine without Jupiter Keyes

Attached: CC03C66C-026D-4D9E-AA55-A6360051BA11.jpg (816x768, 97.64K)

>why hasn’t it clicked.
Because she wasn't even a real musician to begin with