This is nearly as good as the cyber bullying tweet

This is nearly as good as the cyber bullying tweet

Attached: Screenshot_20220712-231710.png (1080x584, 117.67K)

he is trying too hard

Complete gibberish. What is he even trying to say?

Attached: 95853654.jpg (560x205, 16.87K)

he's trying to compare a person with no hobbies to bareback sex. yeah... it doesn't work.

nigga have you seen negro twitter? this isn't anything special little bro.

Sounds like someone trying to mimic the cyberbully tweet but falling completely flat

how do you "raw dog" life with no interest or hobbies just waking up and seeking attention on twitter?

wait he's never had sex with a woman so this does kinda make sense

Kek, good find OP

He's the guy who made the cyberbully tweet, this is just the way he talks

You can't really experience life if you have no real purpose

are you slow, not that hard bro

How are you going through life every day just living and working without any hobbies to distract you from the monotony and suffering of day to day life.

raw dog is slang for penetrative intercourse without lube or protection, "authentic" sex one might say, so presumably this is some sort of guide to living your life authentically

he seems to suggest that in order to live an authentic life, one must have hobbies and interests and avoid sending emails

so in short, do things you enjoy (unless you enjoy sending emails I guess)

not a great tweet tbqh

Damn, zoomers are dumber than I thought. Seriously, you all pay attention to the wackest millennials in existence.

If he wrote like a person...

shut the fuck up Tyler the Creator your fanbase consists of 18 year old whores who thrift all of their clothing despite being upper middle class and the beta cuck guys who want to fuck them,
I did like Call Me When You Get Lost though

>"authentic" sex one might say
thats not what it means. by raw dogging he means without precaution on thinking about it

>precaution on thinking
wat

I think he meant "or"

He's wrong anyway

it's a stolen tweet

Attached: 1645901860082.png (642x308, 32.67K)