How many people are secretly evil?

How many people are secretly evil?

Attached: 293001833_792045828880958_5738951505567145063_n.jpg (1738x2048, 260.99K)

KEK, that's actually pretty funny

what if evil doesnt exist?

wypipo really thought niggas was gonna stop steppin in the name of love lmao

>people remember r kelly exists due to media coverage of sentencing
>go listen to songs they like that haven't heard in a while
i see nothing wrong with this

>look this up
>dude got 30 years for "sex trafficking"

Not even sure what that is but 30 years seems pretty brutal

Everyone

He had hoes in different area codes

lol if you think that was the real reason they went after him. nobody actually gives a fuck that he was boning willing black teenagers. more likely it was just an excuse to get him for something like back taxes. you do not cheat the government out of shekels.

He's going to jail until he's an old man. He can't enjoy the extra revenue from this. Let his kids have it.

i’ve noticed a “two steps back” effect in the last two or so years, i think the media got so over saturated with metoo era news that people just stopped caring.

and big deal. his fans are like 35-40 year old blacks who get a nostalgia buzz from hearing 12Play.

I don't think this happened because people endorsed what he did. I think he got a bump in listeners because this is the first time anyone's really thought about him in 20 years.

Chuck Berry went to jail twice, once for sex trafficking the second for tax evasion. He was known to demand cash payments before shows and not report it as income, and eventually the IRS caught onto him.

He was a rich, successful black man in America for decades. They were bound to get him on something eventually.

Attached: mgid_arc_content_southpark.jpg (960x540, 63.3K)

>be Al Capone
>run bootleg liquor operations
>murder all of your rivals in the biz
>ah who cares? not our problem.
>forget to pay your taxes once
>Red alert! Mayday! Engage Robocop mode! You're going down, scum.

I bought Trapped in the Closet on amazon because I can't watch it for free on YouTube anymore.

something as trivial as child sex slaves lol

>Did you get your shots?
>Do you have your passport?
>Do you wanna come home with Rob to America?
What did convicted Sex Trafficker Robert Kelly mean by this?

About tree fiddy.