Any Forums: Why is all new music shitty? Why did rock music have to die?

>Any Forums: Why is all new music shitty? Why did rock music have to die?
>Popstars start making rock songs
>Any Forums: NOOO not like that, this is bland insepid garbage!
>black midi: hey
>Any Forums: fuck off you pretentious RYM reddit industry plant faggots
what do you guys want

Attached: midi.jpg (1520x1000, 184.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0sxbHebAa8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

black drummi

We just want music that is fucking good and not shit, is that so hard to ask for?

And you're getting it, moron. Rock hasn't been as big/quality now as it was since the 90s. black midi, BCNR, Squid, shame, Stabscotch, etc. are all great and I'm tired of Any Forums hating on them just so they can be le special snowflake contrarians. "Look at me, I DON'T like these bands that are widely agreed to be amazing!!" Like holy shit, grow up, get some bitches, stop basing your whole personality around having "patrician" music taste.

Black midi are awesome. Why the hate?

New single is great

I don't think new music is shitty I'm just not a fan of the sound of new music in general. I prefer simpler sounds (relatively compared to now) from the 60s to the 80s.

>what do you guys want
Good music

Nah all that shit is gay
Still waiting for good music

rock was never good

What about that does not describe this?
youtube.com/watch?v=0sxbHebAa8o

the sound is not bad but the vocal/singing style (or it's the recording problem?) is too modern-ish to me.

Rock music dead. Zoomers think that rock music is gay boomer music. Youre beating a dead horse user. Its over.

black midi makes me think of Test Icicles and i dunno why.

Attached: 86EA8F95-7FBA-4297-A43E-CCDD20336135.jpg (600x400, 80.87K)

Boring UK art school wank rock. Pass. We want something thats catchy

I want a new OASIS

vs not boring UK art school wank like Robert Wyatt, Wire and Gang of Four right?

It's a modern English working-class voice, you can't expect it to be identical to the old stuff, but my point is there's still people out there mixing in some of the old with the new in a sincere way without being too self-serious, though I admit it's sadly less common than I'd like

I wanna rock!

>what do you guys want
some genuine good music, unlike those two examples you posted. anyways, the good modern music is on the electronic side of things, that's were the most "innovative" and interesting music is.

It was, up until SOPHIE died, now unfortunately the future is relegated to the past