Zoomers discovered Incesticide

>zoomers discovered Incesticide
it's so fucking over

Attached: zoomer incesticide.jpg (320x180, 19.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xetra.tunegenie.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its not over though, we still have bleach

At least we still have From the muddy banks of the wishkah

I'd unironically play Mexican Seafood if I were a dj at 91x.

oh no!

crazy to see 91X mentioned here
i wouldn't put it over them to play nirvana deep tracks any time of the day now, considering they're playing oingo boingo and the replacements on their normal rotation now
heck, they played peter gabriel the other day

Oh. I know. I'm a huge fan of their station but admittedly am getting bored with the classic alt direction as all the deep cuts stay on resurrection sundays and all the 90s-present kino only appears on events for holidays. Still 900 songs on repeat with 83 new songs this year is better than audacy i guess. They play all of Nevermind, a few off of In Utero, played Bleach songs like Love Buzz, school and anyeursum during block party (in the old days they were common). Incesticide i dont know if they played any. Would be cool though since I have a car with no bluetooth and not much cds so im usually bored since i catch the same stuff everyday. I only got lucky with requests on resurrection sundays and one time with She Wants Revenge a month ago lol

where have you been? they played their entire music library in alphabetical order a couple months ago and they got such a big reaction for playing super old shit that they've been playing resurrection sunday stuff and like weird 70s/80s stuff on their normal rotations too recently
literally the only station in san diego worth a damn

I wont deny the songs they have are good but i feel like im on sunny 98.1 more than 91x which in the 80s and 90s went more deep and leftfield with the choices. I miss Halloran since Garett and crew while are nice lads, arent pushing the boundaries they easily could do. Theyre free from corporate companies. They have thousands of tunes in their 40 years. Go crazy with it. No more stray cat strut and in a big country every day or two. :P

JEsusCHrist!! STOP NIRVANAPOSTING

I know lmao. I know about xyz and shit. Theyre still the only station but theres so many songs missing and even half of xyz hasnt been repeated. Theres still many stuff being played and some nice surprises once in a while but if you tune in or track radio like I do. You'll catch the patterns.

91X and 94.9 pissed me off so much with their "alternative" "independent" bullshit
>ALTERNATIVE
>*CAR HONK*
>ROCK
>*WINDOW BREAK*
>FUCK THE FCC
>*POLICE SIREN*
>WE PLAY ALL THAT ALTERNATIVE SHIT OTHER STATIONS ARE TOO CHICKENSHIT TO PLAY
>*Foo Fighters - Learn To Fly starts playing*

i apologize for wording my points awfully but i hope with above points you get what i mean. They have brought back so much cool 70s-90s sguff but theres so much missing still that would be cool to hear, as since after xyz its mostly been those same 70s-90s songs being rotated over and over while if you look at top 91 archives or listen to resurrection sundays, theres lots of songs youd wish theyd play on a monday in traffic or whatever lol

i get what you mean but again, no other station in san diego has ever randomly given me adam and the ants or husker du at 11 am on the drive to work lol

LMAO. I agree. At least play Rope or something.
I wanna see them play Black Midi but they legit told me on a phone call they love Eat Men eat but know many people would change the dial because it isnt popular. Defeats the purpose.

True. I think they got a good thing going but i hopw they keep it up.

I wanna hear them play turn on the news desu. Love that husker du album. So far ive only seen mother play outside of resurrection.

*do more with it, not keep it up i mean.

More tunes the better from your whole history id say. Xyz and top 20 weekend this past 4th of july was kino. They should do that shit everyday desu

xetra.tunegenie.com/
Btw if anyone is interested i use this site to see what they play. July 1st-4th was the top twenty weekend where they played every #20-#1 song from 1983-2021 on their new years top 91 lists. They also dropped some palette cleansers of songs that were on the top 91 lists past #20 (debonair by Afghan Whigs and Bodys by Car Seat headrest got ayed which was cool, wish they played stuff like that outside of events)

how am i supposed to hate this station?
this is sovl

Attached: file.png (1085x345, 72.4K)

It is soul, i just want them to be more soul by adding more songs from said artists :P im a frequent listener but for the past 4 months these songs have appeared hundreds of times. I wanna see Room on Fire era Strokes return for example.

Also adam ant deserves more love outside of sundays. Goody Two Shoes and Strip are the only ones youll get outside of sundays.

I would love to be a music director and go balls out with every artist they played lol