Morrissey is UNDERRATED

Morrissey is a tremendously underrated singer and lyricists. So is Marr and so is Rourke for guitar and bass.

But Morrissey is still pumping out amazing hits. I don't think any rock band can come close to the Smiths in terms of their sheer genius of riffs and lyrics and melody. The Smiths and Moz solo are the only bands I can listen to over and over and over again without going through breaks. I never tire of the music.

Attached: 09d14506173257a4c93e0d46e48f36a8--steven-patrick-morrissey-the-smiths.jpg (236x342, 14.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S0tJ0rc3zKY
youtube.com/watch?v=w5hQh1QvPGg
youtube.com/watch?v=mKe8Ij3lM2U
youtu.be/mKe8Ij3lM2U
youtu.be/HrF_dhWes7U?t=66
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>still
He stopped being good after You are the Quarry.

>Morrisey is underrated
No, he's not. If it wasn't for his political views, he'd be frequently talked about.

Are you insane? Dog on a chain and Low in High School have some great songs. like youtube.com/watch?v=S0tJ0rc3zKY
and
youtube.com/watch?v=w5hQh1QvPGg

And I heard his live debut of some of the songs that will be on Bonfire of Teenagers and they're great.

youtube.com/watch?v=mKe8Ij3lM2U

>he'd be frequently talked about
He's already frequently talked about but he should be talked about as the greatest rock/pop lyricist of all time.

not that great

His new stuff is great. The unreleased song about the Manchester Bombing is great. he played it live a few weeks ago.

>his political views
Which are?
Pretty sure dude just likes cultural preservation (wants places to maintain their local flavor. Doesn't want cultural homogenization. Doesn't want McDonald's in every county. Doesn't want Nike to get even bigger. Etc.) and hates China for cooking dogs alive (arguably a subhuman act. Kill vertebrates before cooking... Duh.)

after his departure from The Smiths*
ftfy

Morrissey's last show in Vegas was spectacular. I don't know how many people attended nor do I care. Seeing Morrissey sing songs I listen to almost every day was uplifting. I wish I had the guts to hug him that night. A truly charming man!

We all need to collectively stop streaming this guy because of his unacceptable views. Stop giving him any attention at all.

He did a few ROICISMS so all the people who sucked him off for being a poetic outspoken monarchy hating vegan faggot did a 180 on him. That's all it takes these days.

Buddy retard, when did I imply that Morrisey's views were bad? Get a reading comprehension you spastic.

He didn't say he disagreed, I agree with Morrisey too but it's a fact that these views are a turn off for normies, especially with all the cancel shit now

Huh, I never knew he made a song about that

you don't get libsplained while listening to Morrissey anymore. this isn't 2016.

youtu.be/mKe8Ij3lM2U
He just debuted it. It's part of his new album that no record company will take because he's le racist.

>bonfire of teenagers STILL not out
it's over

youtu.be/HrF_dhWes7U?t=66
oh my

incel vibes

Underrated? Nah The Smiths are one of the most acclaimed bands of the last 40 years
Morrissey's solo career is alright but has a few duds like Kill Uncle and California Son