Literally impossible

Literally impossible

Attached: 1521842046806.jpg (1024x683, 64.42K)

practice moar

practice the a open chord with those 3 fingers and just add barre

That's how you know Jason Molina was such a talented guitar player. He included a B major chord in pretty much every one of his songs.

i only use my index and ring to play that chord. the way the picture shows it, is very stupid.

yea same... just make another bar with ur ring finger WAYY easier

There’s literally no reason to play it other than this unless you absolutely need the F# for voice leading or chord melody soloing.

this
just do a bar with your index, then another bar with your ring finger and don't play the 1st string

Just wait till you see a C shape or D shape barre. Keep practicing, you'll eventually get it and wonder why you ever struggled with it.

If you really can't do it play the B power chord and try to avoid the low E (or damp it).

>C shape or D shape barre
those are easy
ever seen a G shape barre? now that's what i call fucking useless

Never ever needed a barre G. I just do a barre E 3 frets up.

That’s what I do in the higher frets but I need to do it like OP’s pic for the lower ones. I hate having small hands.

This so much, I just have the confidence that my ring finger will do the right job and it does

This. I know a few people who make an A chord with the middle, ring and pinky. Get used to that and then add the barre.

>that my ring finger will do the right job
The right job is to put it in the ass imo

Most guitar players I know do it that way, especially those who also play lead. Using the index and ring fingers becomes comfy and you end up wanting to do that by default.

Picrel is doing it wrong. Use your ring finger on strings 2 3 and 4 instead of all 3 fingers... This leaves your pinky open to fuck around on the 1 string.

>I know a few people who make an A chord with the middle, ring and pinky.
Why? Just flatten out the ring finger... Why do people make guitar harder than it needs to be?

playing guitar is like trying to make an uncooperative tree cum

you make it sound like it's some incredibly difficult finger positioning. It's useful to be able to play chords in different ways depending on the progression you're playing in each song.