Jack Donoghue and Lana confirmed for dating

Lanabros??
Post yfw

Attached: 06E094C7-627A-412E-9363-99C8A1D2CC1A.png (750x1334, 3.76M)

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME, AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hope he got into her fat asshole the moment they first met

fatties deserve each other

Is this really what he has to offer her?
I know that he’s supposed to be trailer trash but I thought he was mostly LARPING (much like Lana did back in the day)
This literally looks like a crack den

Attached: F61E6353-20E9-46B0-83B3-767F16E2171B.png (750x1334, 3.42M)

its unclear if he's actually that white trashy. he's from chicago, def not a redneck. i did think he was gay though

Considering her entire songwriting career has been centered around her poor choices with men, this can’t be a shock.
Obviously if she had taste she’d be with someone like me ;)

lana bros, im not feeling too swell...

WHAT THE FUCK LITERALLY SHE IS DATING A COP???

ACAB FUCK 12 FUCK LANA FUCK THIS BITCH

lol triggered

kek

It's no wonder she became fat and trashy. To appease her white trash lover.\
Her trailer park days were much more sophisticated as oppose to living in filth and doing meth like Salemfags do.

were they visiting John in prison?

anyone know what john did to land in prison?

Have you ever even met a woman?

something thats either embarrassing or morally awful, because if it wasnt they wouldve already used the situation to their advantage. they do everything for clout.

Acting Black.

nah im from the same part of michigan as the Holland's and i can assure you this type of clothing and demeanor is authentic. the legitimacy around jack and john being gay is what deserves contention.

thats just almost every backyard in the midwest

Is America really that grim?

This takes me back, bros…
Remember the early 2010s when both Lana and SALEM were popular buzzbands in the blogosphere at the same time?
Imagine if Hipster Runoff was still around to make an article about this
I miss that lil nigga CRLS like you wouldn’t believe
Anyway, I’m happy that Lana can finally fulfill her trailer trash fantasies/fetishes IRL
Americana as FUCK

Attached: 8945DED2-B718-4D03-B19B-90912BCE202C.jpg (634x1031, 156.63K)

white trash especially. as soon as you leave most midwest metropolitan areas its all farms and corn separated by interstates and gas stations.

if youre white, yes.

So this is the power of the white race Any Forums tells me so much about...

why is he holding up a picture of saddam

why are the visiting prisons in chicago?
why is lana actually going for white trash? has she regressed back to her 2011 self?

Attached: 1635282403207.jpg (640x640, 146.33K)

no, youre just catching up to something thats effected rural america for several decades

>"A picture of the lovebirds posted on Instagram showed a relaxed Lana smiling with her arm around Jack while he bizarrely held up a framed and apparently photoshopped picture of Saddam Hussein DJing"
wtf bros
why is he holding that

absolute chad
the face that makes a rich girl want to get railed in a trailer park bedroom

He's a wigger. He went to jail because he idolizes and plagiarizes black culture.

its not a plagiarism if you grow up in the hood, as a suburbanite you wouldnt understand.