Rage Against the Hypocrites

>claim to hate capitalism, corporations, and America
>signed to Epic Records for the majority of their tenure

how do they justify this

???

Attached: 324134324.jpg (2394x1344, 1.52M)

They don’t have to justify shit. They just plaster blm hashtags everywhere and trust fund faggots throw piles of money at them.

Rock is a joke, and it always was

FUCK YEAH I WILL DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

Just because you despise how the world is run, doesn't mean you can't partake in it.
That said, though, they could go a more indie route now that they're ridiculously famous, so it's a bit hypocritical, yeah.

>Goes to Harvard
>Signs to Epic
>Tipper Gore buddy
>Passionate about globohomo pet project #387
>glowie uncle
>muh immigrants, muh racism
>works for one of the most powerful politicians in the country Alan Cranston

We need more musicians willing to speak truth to power like based Tom

Um no, sweaty. People like you and me, we simply 'partake' in it. RATM and their high visibility is literally AIDING in capitalism, no partaking.

>nooo you can't criticize a system while benefiting from it
>that's not hecking fair!
>you have to be destitute in order to want the world to be better!

(You)

American commies never had real convictions. They just bitch and moan

First you need to reestablish why RATM should be considered critical of the system in place because nobody out there views them as critical, cheeky at best.

>heh, this will show them...

Attached: 77fda5d37d960c7cb2ae3f604bb1f802.jpg (620x675, 46.66K)

>Absolutely BTFO's
>ah, anons just fishing for (you)'s
Typical Rage npc

Was pretty based when the one guy went to South America to join a militia or whatever but yeah, overall kind of disappointing that they sort of just aged into basic Hollywood liberalism. Happens to em all I guess.

Ok so there obviously lots of lefties in this thread. Are liberals still trying to convince everyone that trans people are born with opposite gendered brains? Men’s and women’s brains are supposed to be identical, right? I’m not up to date on leftist rhetoric.

Google it, Shapiro.
I don't need to do shit but stay black and die.

You forgot to post the bors comic

This has always been a weak criticism of them, even if it is truthful. The most damning hypocrisy of theirs is actually their support of Shining Path. The group massacres innocents, including babies, in the name of their ideology. Meanwhile RATM rails against any wrongs from the US, with good reason, but even the worst things imaginable are perfectly fine if it's done by communists whose dogma they agree with. Pathetic.

Lmaooo this dude is seething

Back when they started they were against the grain and considered extreme. Times progressed and fulfilled the narrative that they originally preached. They haven’t become “pro-machine” the machine has become “pro-them”. They aren’t hypocrites. They were against the government at the time, but as things evolved it’s become more like what they wanted in the first place. Of course, they won’t stop until everybody conforms to their mindset. Why do zoomers pretend to understand the political climate before they were born? It wasn’t always that the left was the predominant force.

It's been overused to the point that people attack the lack of creativity in the person posting it rather than confront their own lack of self-reflection that leads to how frequently it's posted in response to them.

Not everybody who leans left supports the trans movement. Many, especially classic liberals and feminists oppose trannies. Stop bunching together groups that aren’t black and white. Assuming all liberals support every liberal agenda is equivalent to saying all conservatives are fascists.

All Any Forums is really capable of now is culture war and idpol discourse because that's what talking points have been drilled into them.

>Assuming all liberals support every liberal agenda is equivalent to saying all conservatives are fascists

Many MANY more liberals support trannies than conservatives support fascism and it's not even remotely close