Is there eventually going to be a backlash against all the untalented trans "scene affirmative action" music?

Is there eventually going to be a backlash against all the untalented trans "scene affirmative action" music?
youtu.be/q1WHDUbHH6g

Attached: 1652555565878.jpg (2000x2000, 384.27K)

Like if I was making fun of of trannies and "noise" music it would probably look and sound exactly like this. Cross-dressed dudes going "I'm a woman! Suck my dick!" while the guitarist rips off Anal Cunt.

What a gay ass image, curse you for posting this shit

Did I make you feel something? Was it uncomfortable? Are you back to feeling nothing?

>untalented trans "scene affirmative action" music
lol imagine being so obsessed with trannies you unironically believe into this schizo shit

Bend over

By "scene affirmative action" I just mean the promotion of transsexuals for transsexuality's sake within punk and punkish music to the point where I could probably get some girl clothes off alibaba and fuck around with a delay pedal while screaming depression posts from Any Forums and someone would film me doing it.
No.

louis cole looking headass mf

OP isnt wrong though. Queer anything gets promoted heavily in underground/diy circles. honestly a lot of them wouldnt get shows if they werent gay. a lot of it is comically bad.

lmfao

this is a mde world peace outtake

queer anything gets promoted a lot for sure, but ANYONE can get a gig if they have enough friends in their scene. philly punk scene has these kids in a dogshit Descendents type band who keep getting gigs because their parents know Bill Stevenson. they even have a song on Clerks 3 for whatever that's worth. it's kind of ridiculous how many better bands there are who have yet to get out of a basement show

It really does seem that way lol

please do this lmao
call it TRNZ or something

The most relevant music has always been made by the outcasts of society.

there is honestly nothing cornier than noise bros futzing around with pedals all intense like. fucking blues lawyers are cooler

OP why did you choose this image?

lmao this is so stupid
I wish I was in high school again so I could shove that fag in a toilet

Of all the legbutt artists, I greatly enjoy Folk Punk artists far more than the other genres.

...And You Will Know Us By The Trains Is Hard Job

cry about it on pol, zoomers