If you "grew out" of an artist or genre you never really liked it to begin with

If you "grew out" of an artist or genre you never really liked it to begin with,

Attached: 1657223993701.jpg (775x1127, 128.43K)

If you don't understand growing out of something you haven't lived long enough.

I recently saw a redditor proclaim they "grew out of" "heavier music" like "Paramore" and now they post frequently in the Brockhampton and Kendrick Lamar subreddits. And yes I've been seething ever since

Why r u telling us you were baited by a redditor lul jk bro I love brockhampton

I was hardcore metalhead always liked pantera, helmet, white zombie, motley crue. But I just can't listen to it anymore. I'm into G Eazy, Weeknd, Aaliyah, Lil Pimp now. Those bands are good, but metal is kinda old and obsolete

>hardcore metalhead
>pantera, helmet, white zombie, motley crue
I know this is bait but fuck you anyway

Damn, so I only listened to Lambchop, Barney, and Elmo because I was a poser...

I'm 28 and I've literally never grown out of any music I ever liked at some point.

Nice

you're mentally immatured if you genuinely still like fucking little kid's music

i still like what i liked i just like other stuff more now

Based. The trick is never to succumb to liking shit music that's going to embarrass you later (like Any Forumscore.)

I have yet to find bad music, even the stuff I used to listen to when I was little I can appreciate

I was really into Coil, then I got a girlfriend, broke up with her and ended up being not so horny and less interested in the occult, so I kinda grew out of them.

I grew out of Any Forumscore

bullshit, people change

This has been debunked

sure, whatever, who cares

i change, you chaaaange
why would one stay the same?
thats no fun! youre strange, so strange

When I was 15-17 yo I loved dubstep. Listened to it non-stop. Then sometime in college I started listening to 60s and 70s rock. I don't know when the switch started, or exactly what triggered it, but it happened around my late teens-early twenties. I want to say it was probably a combination of revisiting some classic rock songs I listened to as a kid, and when I started listening to entire albums instead of just one or two hit songs from a band. Now I play guitar everyday and listen to rock and CLASSIC emo like America Football. Can't stand dubstep or anything like it anymore. I suspect my taste will probably keep changing, and I'll get into blues eventually.

Imagine not considering people with bipolar... literal BIGOT thread.

Fuck are you on reddit for in the first place?

Insecure hipster detected.