youtube.com/watch?v=13dmIwj6HhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vP2gRWtqLKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they're only good for being used in other genres

your mom is a furry dingle berry tickler
there
i said it

average death grips Any Forumscore garbage listener

Funny because these are the kind of music that actually requite attentive listening / using your brain to enjoy them.

wrong, faggot.

what do you listen to?

It’s boring because classical and jazz are the languages that everything you hear is rooted in. Things only sound interesting by means of comparison, i.e. they deviate from the classical or jazz norm. They’re massive genres and even the deviations from foundational pieces within them sound fresh. Orenette Coleman doesn’t sound like Jelly Roll Morton and Schoenberg doesn’t sound like Haydn.

metal, prog metal, death metal, prog death metal, melodic death metal, classic rock, alternative rock (not indie shit)

It's not boring, most metalheads jiust have their heads jammed up their asses because they think the music they listen to "defines them, maaaaan." It's all ego.
Most people I've introduced to classical and jazz need a certain piece to open the door for them. Jazz covers a ton of ground, but most people think it's "smooth jazz", or a trio improvising and snapping their fingers going "bozy bozy bop, far out". Which a lot of it is - but jass is also Bing Band music, swing, which is way more dynamic and has a driving beat for dancing. The greatest drummers of the 40's and 50's came out of that. Classical, throw something easy at them, like the Four Seasons - they probably know a lot of it already, and it's a dynamic piece that isn't challenging.
I saw it happen with a lot of people who saw Better Call Saul, when Chuck was playing The Sicilienne, and went "That's so good, what is it?"

youtube.com/watch?v=U5Y0uQLgriA

And some chowderhead will plow in and bellow "THAT SUCKS PLAY SLAYER MAAAAAAAN". Because they're dumb and stupid, and too narrow minded and pent up to allow themselves to enjoy it. Some will change as they get older, a lot won't. They're the bald,f at dudes with grey hair demanding AARP discounts for Slayer shows.

If you think jazz and classical are boring, I know the truth - you're too boring as a person to appreciate it. But the world needs mongoloids, too, I guess.

unironically your own head is jammed up an ass and your post was all ego

>Shit take
Go listen to taylor swift faggot

oh you're one of those people

oh? whata you listen to faggot?

it's so easy to make classical and jazz fags seethe

>boring
You're just listening to famous music that has been preselected by old people who like mellow boring shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=13dmIwj6HhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vP2gRWtqLKs

average power chord enjoyer?

based contrarian dabbing on Any Forumstards

actual good music

not as easy as making incel rocktards seethe

lel look at this seethe

>hasn't listened to let my children hear music
>hasn't listened to bartok's concerto for orchestra
>likes metal and alt-rock
why are you here

>HURR DURR MY PREFERRED GENRE IS BETTER THAN YOUR PREFERRED GENRE
you all squabble over triviality

>taylor swift
Pop is boring and sucks too. The Beatles (only post-Rubber Soul), Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton and the Rolling Stones, etc. are what I call good music.

Drill rap is an exciting genre because everyone keeps getting shot. The music is terrible but their skill at getting shot is unparalleled. Maybe if more classical and jazz musicians got shot they would be less boring.

Attached: ab67706c0000bebb0b2a886f375ea7200409666f.jpg (640x640, 101.76K)