/vape/

late night vaporwave general
youtu.be/puaPTW0DjqA
post music

Attached: 71mpvJlVJ0L._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 21.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zJveKcvLLYc
youtube.com/watch?v=mfbIaUzTpE0
youtube.com/watch?v=ShXIWOICuug
youtube.com/watch?v=tnmXiS0EDgg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnlEl93NIGQ
youtu.be/Uno7f5IGAPI
youtube.com/watch?v=wrVfLq63K_M
youtube.com/watch?v=O1JhLBUJw7g
youtube.com/watch?v=l-nMp9k7-AU
youtube.com/watch?v=acF9AotiHWs
youtube.com/watch?v=eN25UD5y3YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5sMi94kQMF0
youtube.com/watch?v=FuCloea96Mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=zJveKcvLLYc

dead genre, but I feel like I never got a chance to appreciate it properly when it was big
youtube.com/watch?v=mfbIaUzTpE0

not dead
just dead here

it's a dead board, you only need like three people posting to keep a general alive
youtube.com/watch?v=ShXIWOICuug

underground, not dead

youtube.com/watch?v=tnmXiS0EDgg

it's /vapor/ fuck you

It’s dead. You’re just too autistic to realize it. That’s why you have to resort to samefagging and bumping constantly.

if i get about 3 people each night then thats enough for me
and thats one less rap or kpop thread

If you judge any genres merits on how popular it is on this hellhole of a board then I don't know what to tell you homie

You need a new hobbie, homie.

I only really like the first song on this one but I can't find it by itself
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnlEl93NIGQ

desu kpop and rap threads are at least better than the constant lazy shitpost threads we get here

like what, collecting stamps?

>like what, collecting stamps?
Sure. It’s a lot less retarded than trying to force vaporwave threads in 2022 on a dead board.

Best vaporwave song right here
youtu.be/Uno7f5IGAPI

Vaporwave was a cool fad for awhile. It’s time to let go… I’m sorry you got into it too late.

well, sorry but i'm too poor to buy stamps. it's kinda cozy just posting songs from a dead genre on a dead board, I guess the thread'll probably die once I go to bed

youtube.com/watch?v=wrVfLq63K_M

jokes on you i listened to it on 50% speed and now it's vaporwave

75% speed sounds better

just go ahead and post the desert sand shit so you and the other retards can argue and samefag it to bump limit
ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL Any Forums THREAD

what i can't believe is that no-one ever did a vapor remix of steve winwood's higher love. it's like the perfect song for it
youtube.com/watch?v=O1JhLBUJw7g

i dunno what that is user, sounds gay DESU
youtube.com/watch?v=l-nMp9k7-AU

that nekoshi corp song is probably the farthest vaporwave has come to real art imo. you zoomer faggots are probably too young to remember but it really evokes the choking maudlin cable TV atmosphere of the post-9/11 period
youtube.com/watch?v=acF9AotiHWs

that's right kids you're dealing with an annoying oldfag who actually used windows 95
youtube.com/watch?v=eN25UD5y3YQ

well i'm out. good night to all, we return you to your regular schedule of pepe threads that get 2 replies
youtube.com/watch?v=5sMi94kQMF0

one last one to say that OP is a faggot for posting the thread not sticking around to bump it
youtube.com/watch?v=FuCloea96Mg