Listen, The Who fucking suck and I am tired of pretending they don't

Listen, The Who fucking suck and I am tired of pretending they don't.

Attached: 600px-The_Who_Logo.svg.png (600x600, 34.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

acclaimedmusic.net/artist/The Who.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You talk like a dipshit faggot. I'm convinced you've never had anything important to say to anybody.

Seethe more you little queer. Pinball Wizard is fucking retarded.

why?

Rock opera is shit. Lyrics are shallow and contrived. We’ve all been lied to about The Who. Nobody here was anywhere near the best there ever was at anything they did. They have literally one halfway decent song which is My Generation and it's basic bitch tier rock and roll. It was all downhill from there. I am tired of hearing about how legendary this band is. Out of all the others, it was probably the shittiest rock band to achieve success in that era and it is definitely the most overrated. And boomers perpetuate hot stinky garbage like Baba O'Riley as some groundbreaking masterpiece. Absolutely retarded. Retarded, shitty band.

Oh and Keith Moon enjoys the same kind of misplaced adulation showered upon all the other overrated retards who burned themselves out early, like Jim Morrison.

Why the fuck would you pretend a boomer ass rock band doesn't suck? unless you were trying to fit in a group of gay hipsters or white middle aged fucks
and the fact you're tired means you've been doing this for a long time LMAO what a faggot

No they're good. I haven't listened to them in years but I guarantee they're better than NBA Youngboy or whatever dogshit you listen to.

>No they're good.
proof?

kanye better

Their first album and early singles are really good

Kek, it's obvious you've only heard their most popular singles.

>I'm so mad that other people like something I don't. It makes me feel left out

I always loved The Who. When I was 14 or so, I wanted to get into the "classic rock" bands, and The Who instantly stood out to me as just way more exciting than their contemporaries. It captured this youthful idealism better than anyone. It's about being a young guy who wants to go do big things, even if he's an underdog.

but doesnt it mean that if their most popular songs are shit then by extension the band is shit?

have you just started consuming media? are you a sentient embryo?

>if their most popular songs are shit
According to you, which is a minority opinion.
>then by extension the band is shit?
No, because their two best albums are The Who Sell Out and Quadrophenia, which have like 2 well known singles between them.

no this is silly nonsense. if the songs that made the band famous in the first place are shit, having a couple of more obscure decent songs doesnt make it a good band suddenly. its like saying if a tv show has 4 shitty seasons and 2 good ones then those 2 good ones save it from being shit overall. thats not how it works

They're ok but not nearly as quirked up as smaller bands that only did singles or basically Small Faces,Cream or Yardbirds either. Same with Beatles. Those are just the bands that had market crossover in The States.

Especially Cream and Small Faces as basically the best UK Psych Bands of that type but also a lot of smaller ones that didn't really get recognized at all.

OP is a huge cock sucking, cum swallowing faggot, and I'm tired of pretending that he isn't!

Attached: motivatorb3b29c1d6f54411821196ad53ef587b1bc27ef6d.jpg (750x600, 82.24K)

Attached: OP.png (800x578, 871.49K)

Again, your opinion that their singles aren't good isn't a commonly held opinion. All of those songs you criticized are among the most acclaimed of all time. An intelligent person in your situation would listen to their albums to see if you just got filtered, but you're clearly not an intelligent person.
acclaimedmusic.net/artist/The Who.htm

kek'd and checked