Holy fuck, it clicked

holy fuck, it clicked.

Attached: machine-gun-kelly-mainstream-sellout.jpg (450x450, 47.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N7fBhIcYhVY?t=147
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry to hear, OP

Where do they find these clowns? How toxic is the water now to retard zoomers’ brains to this extent?

>zoomer
he's in his 30's

Then why are you buying his albums?

It's just basic bitch pop-punk, what is there to "click"

>Sellout

I thought he was a plant that rebranded and changed genres to help recoup his backers money

I wish this dude was actually addicted to drugs or something
Maybe he would od

why are the tomatoes purple

>buying albums

Yes, but he makes zoomercore music. Nobody over 30 listens to his shit, therefore the act itself is “zoomer”. He does what producers tell him to do because he gets big bucks. Right now zoomers are the target pop music audience and are to be blamed for supporting this ear-bleed shit.

>Plant
He never claimed to be indie or DIY
>Sellout
He's always been on a major. Rappers and pop stars aren't sellouts. They never had any integrity to sell in the first place.

I'm 24, and I sure as fuck don't listen to this shit.

Same I bought it and at first it was really weak to me compared to tickets to my downfall. But re listen it's not that bad but definitely has it's weak tracks. WW4, Ay, and Fake Love Don't Last and Die in California were weak.

Die in California in particular could have been a good song but it has like 6 people rapping over it. It would have been good if it was just mgk on the whole track, it starts out good then just turns bad. Good 7/10 pop punk album

youtu.be/N7fBhIcYhVY?t=147

Out of all the shit fucking "pop" music these days and what's shoved into teens face, mgk isn't as cringe or shit as 90% of what's on the hot 100 right now. I'd rather they push this safe pop punk shit over jack harlow or doja cat. At least it's good.

I personally dislike the faggot making the music more than the music itself. He has the attitude that he's "saving rock" but he's just a fucking weasel who bitched out of one genre and crawled into another. While being coddled by Travis Barker, of course.

Nah, he's releasing another rap album in a couple of months. As for the album, I like it. It has a bunch of really fun songs on it. I know it's cool to hate him, but I think he pretty alright.

Music made for retards

>Autotune
>Good
Lol

Actually there are a lot of millennial and older women(single moms) who love this guys shit. The same girls who called emos fags in high school now love to claim to be “elder emos” who “defend pop punk”.

"punk" music funded by audacy inc.