"Peaches en Regalia" is the best song ever made

"Peaches en Regalia" is the best song ever made

Attached: b0e.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

one guy who had no musical training aside from a community college class managed to make the best jazz fusion track of all time

Wrong. It's not a song because there is no singing.

Then none of your moms music is either because shes a mute autist

I dont like Frank Zappa

I listened to it way too much now I skip straight to Willie the Pimp

it's nice to hear since you can tell he autistically obsessed over every note in the song

IMMA LITTLE PIMP WITH MA HAIR GASSED BACK

I like Son of Mr. Green Genes more

For me, it's Uncle Remus.

No one:

Gumbo Variations: "allow me to introduce myself"

>he had to cook up that lame comeback
it's a tune, son...

Kinda crazy how someone as cynical as Zappa could make what's probably the happiest song of all time.
From start to finish is just pure happiness in sound form, not the radio jingle kind of happiness but the real fucking deal, it makes me feel like I'm at the best moment of my life for 3 minutes.

Correct

it's kitsch, I love the song, but Christgau was right and always will be

It's not even in the top 1000

Same. But then i got tired of listening to that one too so i skip to Little Umbrelas or straight to Gumbo Variations.

Based

no song is the best ever made

but yeah Zappa fuckin slaps

As someone who learned that whole song, it's a great song, but after playing it time and time again it doesn't get old but no it's not the best song.

It's fucking hard to play man. The polyrhythm in the weeb solo in that one weird rhythm section (right before the melody in parallel sixths) always trips me up. If can play that with the same tempo as the Hot Rats OG you're crazy good.