What does Any Forums think of Rage Against the Machine?

What does Any Forums think of Rage Against the Machine?

Attached: Rage Against the Machine.jpg (1548x1024, 239.21K)

>ewwww they're lame but they're my political doppelgangers ewwwww don't be woke like me

their show last night was amazing

Attached: Rage Against the Machine says ‘Abort the Supreme Court’ in return to stage.webm (406x720, 2.79M)

How much did those filthy capitalists on stage charge you for that ticket?

>Loud yet harmless trust funders

Based funkmaster rebels and fuck the chudpol virgins on this site who diss em

BASED

Attached: 4705CAD3-E50A-41B7-B4FC-E5359A57111E.jpg (600x628, 56.86K)

I tend to separate art from the artists.
What do I think of the band? Actually very good. Especially their rhythm section. Zach could write some poignant, intelligent lyrics. Just look at the lyrics to Testify. Great shit
The artists themselves? Narcissistic, hypocritical shitbags. Especially Tom Morello. He's the fucking worst. Dude clearly gets high huffing his own farts and doesn't have a fucking clue as to what he's talking about. Fuck them up and down while they rage for the machine.

Reasonable take but I hate Morello even more than you, his guitar playing was always so overrated.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY WERE NEVER ABOUT POLITICAL FREEDOM KILLING IN THE NAME IS MY FAVORITE SONG BECAUSE OF THE END PART BUT IT ISNT ANTI POLICE AND ANTI RACISM TRUMP HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

>Based funkmaster rebels and fuck the chudpol virgins on this site who diss em

Attached: Polar Express Kid.jpg (843x473, 57K)

Rage Against The Machine - 8.5/10
Evil Empire - 8.2/10
The Battle of Los Angeles - 7.1/10
Renegades - 5.9/10

Prophets of Rage Discography - 3/10

Tom Morello Solo Discography - 0/10

Abortion - Should be illegal in all cases, except for rape babies, in which case it should be mandatory if the child is not slated to be raised with a solid moral foundation (The Word of God), because violent people should not be allowed to pass on their genes, and the offspring of violent people will 100% suffer due to their nature if not given proper nurture. We only got this far as a society by killing or imprisoning retarded criminal apes, and idealizing things other than aggression in mates. Kill all rapists. Kill all rape babies. Kill all whores who kill viable offspring.

Attached: 1657584542286.jpg (700x600, 118.88K)

>Black birth-givers
I hate this clown world language so much they're called women.

Lol this nigger is gettin’ worked up over here.

Get some formal education and run for office, king.

Attached: kingshit.jpg (828x833, 61.69K)

boring generic "fuck da system" band

>FoRcEd BiRtH!!!111!!1
why do these idiots act like giving birth is some bizarre alien thing?

People who want to kill unborn babies get really pissed when you tell them they shouldn't be doing that

the fact that so many retards on here get triggered by them shows they are raging against the machine and yall are still cogs of it

Also, they can all afford properties in states where the woman can abort to their hearts content. They should probably just stay out of Oklahoma, it’s not difficult.

Decent sound, retarded politics

I mostly agree with them up to the point where they start slagging off religion

Tom Morello should have been aborted

>birth givers experience maternal mortality

Attached: 1651146738597.png (584x522, 15.32K)