Classical music sucks and is boring

classical music sucks and is boring, i said it. it's for nerds who pretend to be smart and the people in retirement homes.

Attached: rolloverbeethoven.jpg (400x378, 45.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EMyWnCf2Anc
youtube.com/watch?v=KA6oq_UYbyA
youtube.com/watch?v=sJBZ7jeU2YI
youtube.com/watch?v=JWlwCRlVh7M
youtube.com/watch?v=HEuYnI4-cyU
youtube.com/watch?v=JsS8gqs_qBM
youtube.com/watch?v=6HUq-U-iNIs
youtube.com/watch?v=2fdnAB6RD0s
youtube.com/watch?v=mX1YK_oppt4
youtube.com/watch?v=Jmk5frp6-3Q
youtu.be/aHJbHXp8RsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great way to tell everyone on this board that you have a shitty understanding of music. Listen to some Bach and then kill yourself

classical music is so boring that people who listen to it either need "deep" contexts other than the music itself, or they listen to it as literal background music.

Nah, classical music is such a massive umbrella term and I refuse to believe there isn't something in there for everybody. You have everything; hundreds of different genres and styles, from simple to pretentiously complex, from life-affirming to utterly despondent, from mellow to dissonant, etc.
Bad thread.

Just because you have absolutely no idea what's going on and no clue how to listen to it, that doesn't mean it's boring user. I bet you think books are boring too because of your absolutely fried attention span.

Maybe listen more of it, I didn't get classical at first, but the more you listen the more you like. I know it's a shitty advice, but just give it a try with well-known composers like Beethoven, Chopin or Debussy.

Attached: 1652279612434.jpg (1200x1524, 153.11K)

This or go for some really odd stuff like really early music or modernist stuff like Ligeti. It's interesting what you can discover you actually like, I never thought I'd like music that weird. However, I'm sure OP is just shitposting.

>early music or modernist stuff like Ligeti
Could you post some of it ?

pleb

Idk this is what I thought about first, really early stuff that didn't have any instruments yet, doesn't sound like it's that far away from modern minimalism or something
youtube.com/watch?v=EMyWnCf2Anc
youtube.com/watch?v=KA6oq_UYbyA

As for Ligeti
youtube.com/watch?v=sJBZ7jeU2YI
youtube.com/watch?v=JWlwCRlVh7M
youtube.com/watch?v=HEuYnI4-cyU

youtube.com/watch?v=JsS8gqs_qBM
youtube.com/watch?v=6HUq-U-iNIs
youtube.com/watch?v=2fdnAB6RD0s
youtube.com/watch?v=mX1YK_oppt4

No. Let this chud hang himself without experiencing good in life

OP is an absolute retard
If you find most well known classical music """boring""", which is not true, then try Alfred Schnittke. Impossible for anyone to find his music dull.
Nowadays I only listen to metal and classical music, the rest bores the fuck out of me.

>classical music sucks and is boring, i said it. it's for nerds who pretend to be smart and the people in retirement homes.

Attached: leftist.png (243x250, 29.56K)

What about this: youtube.com/watch?v=Jmk5frp6-3Q

You should play it loud

i'm a stalinist and i love a shit ton of western classical. try a scapegoat that makes sense.

Thanks user, I will listen them right now
>really early stuff that didn't have any instruments
You mean gregorian chants ? Yeah those are really good.
but beethoven and schubert mog both.

>but beethoven and schubert mog both.
Ignore that shit, I copypasted the wrong thing
youtu.be/aHJbHXp8RsI

What's wrong with being in a retirement home fucker

>it's for nerds
Almost every nerd I have ever met has been either a metalfag or an EDMfag or both.
>people in retirement homes.
these mostly listen to shit like Beatles, Kinks, etc.

Classical music is for asians.

You can play Bach, but can you play forward?

>i'm a stalinist and i love a shit ton of western classical. try a scapegoat that makes sense.
Hey faggot, Stanley Kubrick made an entire movie about worthless faggots like you, it's called A Clockwork Orange and it shits all over the novel that I'm sure you love. Kill yourself. Do it.

Attached: 1650510913271.png (400x496, 776.81K)