/GFG/: gremlens and friends general

does anybody have the leak or release date

Attached: 176966768.jpg (828x924, 592.72K)

not this shit again

I'm excited, I just want to know when it's coming out

Obvious samefag is obviously samefagging
End yourself soon

Attached: kill yourself shill.png (852x411, 127.3K)

pine put me up to this

Ok pinefag whatever you say. Gremlens aint pitting you in the album

Nobody even cares about the album

You do since you’re so obsessed with attacking Gremlens credibility

>credibility
Good one user

Gremlens has no credibility. She has no followers. She has no fanbase. She's just some wannabe making garbage ass noise music on a board that's already filled with garbage ass noise music.

Fuck Gremlens, Fuck everybody on this album and fuck you too

You are off my ball licking list for that

Who the hell is Gremlens

>11 / 1 / 3 / 1
no one cares who you are you nut licking loser
stop samefagging and an hero, stat

ok so you’re seething

I'm looking forward to see this turn good actually. The haters are becoming more annoying than the shills themselves

>haters
stfu. no one is “hating on” it. were all just sick to death of the shilling from pines and gremlens

then why do you make more fuck gremlens threads than gremlens makes about the album
and I'm not saying it's (You) that makes them, but there are others that take the hate to a personal level
and there is only one active thread at the time about it, while there are 5+ threads about kpop all the time, so don't give me that bullshit. just hide the thread and it will go away

no, you are just stupid

protip: gremlens makes the threads

Oh here comes the usual MUH KPOP THREADS!! argument
Self promotion is off topic as fuck on Any Forums. Most of us on this board are not musicians and don’t promote music, we’re on this board to talk about music, not shill. There’s a big difference. 99% of this board is made up of normal people who are music fans. The last 1% are retarded musicians with inflated egos who should get their own containment board.

>99% of this board is made up of normal people

Attached: 1657555400201.jpg (715x429, 15.49K)