When your career is dead and you’ve got nothing left to say creatively

>When your career is dead and you’ve got nothing left to say creatively

Attached: 721F8000-885D-4002-B042-F6650D42D1D5.jpg (750x751, 116.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aW2PcOyAWwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

embarrassing

is she going to let a midget walk her on stage for added authenticity

>women over 30
when will they learn senpaitachi

Cat Power circa 2012 looked like she was in her late 50s and was an absolute fucking train weck. At least her bangs are back which is okay I guess.

Attached: yikes.jpg (600x600, 49.42K)

That was 1975 dummy

She kind of looks like Panda Bear

lol now i feel like an idiot

Lmao
>she wanted to be the greatest

Cat Power is legitimately mentally ill and I take no pleasure in her continuously embarrassing herself her entire career.

>recreating someone else's iconic concert
Even if Bob himself wanted to do it, it would still be awkward.

The odds of this actually happening are very low. Chan comes up with these stupid ideas all the time and says she's going to do them and then absolutely nothing comes from it because she's too fucked up to do almost anything.

>what if bob dylan, but woman?????

Attached: commieprojection.png (508x604, 16.48K)

Im pretty sure it was the Grateful Dead that he met in 1966 desu

youtu.be/aW2PcOyAWwM
circa 1998 she was everything to me and precisely my type of woman... besides –– WHAT WOULD THE COMMUNITY THINK and MOON PIX are exemplars of indie-royalty at this point; transcendent slash-my-wrist core.

I would've given the world for her.

Attached: chan.jpg (496x748, 37.37K)

I went to her show a few months back. It was great. She’s sexy. I want to fuck her.

Does she have nice tits? Asking for a friend

JACKSON
JESSE
I'VE GOT A SON IN ME

They'd be hanging by now

i think its more that she got hip to certain types of opportunity via jacob and netflix and shes goin for it cuz baby to feed and 'why not i deserve this' which is fine
i have nt been much into her recent work, but still, love you chan, get them fuckin dead presidents

I love chan and will at least give it one listen if she does this. I had her on an extremely high pedestol upon first hearing her and "you are free" is one of my all time favorite records. alcoholism is a motherfucker but I hope she's clear minded and not on the booze and focused enough to create it