Was Skid Row a good band?

Was Skid Row a good band?

Attached: 0d912e46e3a93fe3b4db770de069fff5--skid-row-sebastian-bach.jpg (560x663, 48.12K)

They sucked balls, especially that gay as fuck singer

Look, all I'm going to say is no other genre fits the bell curve meme better than glam metal.

theyre ok i guess, typical 80s rock/hair metal

I've met SB. He's not only the most stereotypical Canadian anywhere but also an aging manchild whose mental development stopped at 16.

Yes, 2 first records are awesome, first one is a masterpiece and the bible of Glam

their 2nd album slave to the grind is actually really good and very metal, underrated imo

it's eighteen and life to goooOOOOooOOOOooOOOOOOOOOOOO!! YEAAAAAAHAHAAAEAHAHAEHHAHEHAEHHAEHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
YeEeeEEeaaAH

In the context they were solid, decent. Today they would be good.

Yes. They were not stereotypical like their peers. The albums had variety (comparatively), they wrote some good pop songs, and also captured the zeitgeist for a brief time.

A lot of 80's hair metal bands were actually made up of sneakily talented musicians.

Skid Row wasn't one of them

Sebastian Bach is a great vocalist and they obviously had a really good guitarist, but I've always found Skid Row painfully boring. It's some of the blander music of the pop metal era, after the glam had been taken out of the equation. Sebastian Bach seems like a really nice guy though, I always enjoy listening to him talk, he's so genuinely enthusiastic about everything.

I think there can actually be a lot of maturity behind being that child-like. He just seems like a really amiable guy who tries to share his enthusiasm with people, to bring them up. I honestly generally dislike glam metal, but people like Sebastian Bach, Dee Snider, and Rikki Rockett seem like some of the most likable aging rockstars.

lol funny hes shitting on people with aids. cause he looks like a femboy

>looks like

It's honestly one of the funniest things about glam metal - the guys were super macho and often homophobic ex-jocks, but they were literally dressing up like trannies, so they spent their entire careers getting trolled by people for being cross-dressers.

he could actually beat your ass.

WE ARE THE YOUTH GONE WILD

Attached: apu screams.png (1024x511, 212.83K)

id let him tear my ass up desu

He's starting to resemble a transsexual grandma but he can still wail.

dressing like a woman and still looking manly is a flex.

Its the same thing as hot girls crossdressing and claiming to be 'softboys". We know how they look like. They know how they look like. Its mostly just a flex. "See I can cut my hair short and still look like a girl."

Attached: 1654092749766.jpg (1103x1903, 177.62K)

>that pic
so literally just a straight girl with short hair wtf