Rage Against the Machine last night was so awesome

Rage Against the Machine last night was so awesome

Attached: birth giver.jpg (1080x1355, 124.7K)

So they want black people to be sterilized? RATM isn't just good, it's really smart.

>birth-givers
lmao libs are retarded

I didn't even notice it. they called women ''birth givers'' RATM is so sensitive it should be awarded a Nobel Prize in Literature for being great with words.

imagine being a woman in this day and age

>I'm doing my part to create tensions among people with different skin color while proclaiming I'm not racist

Attached: 16235847619279040124.jpg (1200x675, 260.65K)

>birth-givers
God I hate the accursed golems

lmao these guys are a parody of themselves. They fooled me in the bush years with their anti-war image, but it was all a facade

But less than 1% of women don't want to call themselves women. That's why the other 49% need to come to terms with being called birth givers instead!

Rock music always followed the same formula
>adopt the dominant opinion of current year
>pretend you're a fucking rebel by voicing it
>profit

Protest rock is a modern thing, the genre was for dancing and egoboost, it was in the 60s that they created protest rock

Imagine actually listened to these cucks

lol yep. worst yet is how these same people perpetuate the treatment of blacks as cattle, because their idea of helping black communities is to just screech for more handouts and increased government dependency, instead of trying to help blacks become more autonomous.

>going to a concert to be lectured by a "left-wing" rock group of millionaires
Do americucks really?

>nooooo you don't get it they're RAGING AGINST THE MACHINE which is the evil white straight nazi males

Satisfied to say I've never liked any RATM's shit. Their music is annoying as fuck.

>birth-givers
For fuck sake

Even "pregnant people" sounds better than fucking birth-givers

All their songs sound the same and I don't understand what the singer is saying

Day of the wall is coming lefties

he's just saying FUCK YOU I WILL DO WHAT YOU TELL ME over and over

I swear I don't mean this in a "kys" type of way. But why the fuck every whiteoid who says white people are the main problem don't just kill themselves? If you know you're the root of evil and the source of all problems for minorities then it should only be logical to start with the problem. Change should come from us first. So do the bare minimum and guarantee black America's future by committing suicide. Oh what's that? You're not gonna do it? It's really that simple. If the white man is the problem then start by removing it.
>nooooo my mom and friends will be sadddd
They're white too. Why don't you kill them forst so then no one can be sad when you die? Surely a dafe environment for black people is more important than your pathetic straight white male pestilent life.

You sound like the Jefre Cantu spammer