Why does metal cause so much butthurt amongst all the zoomers here...

Why does metal cause so much butthurt amongst all the zoomers here? Practically every metal thread outside of the general is made out of some kind of butthurt or just baiting in general. Is it because the genre is still pretty alive and healthy without having to go mainstream so they feel alienated? Is it because it's a predominantly white genre? Is is because their favourite alt/nu/core band isn't considered metal?

Attached: TOURIST FILTER 3.jpg (1428x768, 184.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/USJxt4O-Si4
youtube.com/watch?v=EjV2Zqujb0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is it because it's a predominantly white genre? Is is because their favourite alt/nu/core band isn't considered metal?
this so far

becuz metal music is shit and if you like that type of music you're a dumb shithead, not hard to understand
also metalheads act like metal is the peak of music lol, as if nothing else compares and they are the connoisseurs of all music, they're definitely not

in my area theres tons of queer, leftist, and poc metal artists. its just you who sees it as overwhelmingly white cause you listen to boomer shit

They are very much a negligible minority, I keep discovering and listening to new bands and most of the are white, so it's not all "boomer shit". There is a decent chunk of south americans and asians - mostly japs though.

please be bait

Because z00mer sch1zos have shit taste simple as
If i ever see a zommer wearing a nirvana shirt irl then it conforms that is how shitty their taste is

what tf are you talking about.
>zoomers
kys

metal fags are retards if they think there's some sort of persecution mania (pun intended) against them

But what if one day we became subject to persecution?
youtu.be/USJxt4O-Si4

Twisted, decaying corruption of our legal system
Decadence unjustified, innocents sometimes suffer
Social injustice ruling over society's heads
The wicked are rewarded while the good are put to death
I have seen so much of this, it makes me sick
Debauchery ensconched, always in those that have the power
You laugh today, while tomorrow you're behind the bars
Exoculation sounds real nice, but fear and suffering just won't do

Subject to persecution
you have no control of your fate
Subject to persecution
Unjustified, controlled by hate
Subject to persecution
You have no control of your fate
Subject to persecution

The jury announces the verdict and you're put away
The guilty one he watches and smiles as you leave in tears
Enter the chamber, the gasses will soon waft to you
Asphyxiation, poisons settle, breathing becomes very painful
Your final cries they go unheard and death is near
Wrongly accused, it doesn't make a difference now
As you die, the word is sent a mistake was made
The truth is learned, you can be free but too late now, a life has passed

Sunject to persecution
Subject to persecution
Subject to persecution
Subject to persecution

Withhold solution forthcoming
Make them all wish they were dead
Prod them for miles before us
Genocide waits dead ahead, now
Subject them to persecution
Make them all die in their tracks
Mass homicide; Prime directive
Take a hike but don't come back no

I've finally found a way to offset my mounting paranoia
Hate born of fear and anger
means subjects
to persecution will die
Psychopath condescending
to his imagined inferiors
We are going to take pogrom
to heights never reached before.

They don't like RIFFS and OUGHS. In other words, they hate fun and people who can actually play. That being said, I actually dislike metalfags who listen to metal outside of Black Sabbath, thrash, death, black and doom, for some reason. Or those mallgoth bands like Behemoth.

Attached: akerstache.jpg (572x590, 46.66K)

Because they're faggots. Zoomers are sensitive little pussies who watch LBGTBBQ tik toks and talk like black people. Why do you think?

No one cares old man

Modern metal scene frankly, fucking sucks. Metal basically as a genre is dominated now by O face Nerds and Fat BPD girls. For the most part genuinely "Cool" people don't make metal anymore, metal nerds do and it reflects in the music, hence why so much metal today is practically big bang theory nerd shit rather than subtle references that you see in the 70s and 80s. (Led Zepplin perfect example)
This isn't to say there isn't "cool" modern metal bands that have Zoomer appeal (Alien Weaponry, Gojira for example), but they aren't what really represents the modern metal scene, shit like Alestorm does.
IMO one of the more obvious directions of metal is go back and explore country metal and shit like the dark Appalachian blues metal stuff you found on those "Dark Country" metal albums back in the day especially with the rise of that neo country stuff like Coulter Wall among Zoomers, but being a moody redneck isn't really in vogue with nerds.
youtube.com/watch?v=EjV2Zqujb0c

Attached: U7xDeiL6mDmN7ALxMuhbhs0S3yA8giMuZFwCt71HMx0.jpg (640x330, 45.3K)

"Scenes" are always retarded lowest common denominator trash. You can listen to metal, even play it or go to shows, and not be a part of the cringe stupidity that constitutes a scene.

You seem to believe that metal is synonymous with "black metal" which isn't even metal to begin with. Shut the fuck up.

>also metalheads act like metal is the peak of music lol

yes? and?

There are exceptions on both sides, but generally speaking:
>metal
cool guys who are actually pretty mellow and nice, intelligent, often like mythology, philosophy, mathematics, fantasy roleplaying games, usually don't care about politics or are right wing and based
>punk
Limp wristed pussy faggots trying to be edgy, usually left wing, reddit taste in everything, pretend to be rebellious and different but are actually the normiest of normies, usually left wing and middlebrow

Or get this: stop being a retarded directionbrain and see the world as not so black and white.

this is some fedorashit tier fantasy

Zoomers were raised on metrosexual boyband culture from a young age, do you expect them to like music for fat ugly bastards?

This

>decries nerds taking over metal
>writes and thinks exactly like a fucking nerd
oh the irony

>Noooo not all gays are pedos
>Not all punks are pussy ass bitch boys
>Not all niggers are retarded gorillas
>Noooo don't be so black and White judgemental
>Nooooo just because I'm a cuck doesn't mean my wife doesn't respect me

Lmao kys jew