/GFG/: Gremlens and Friends

The album doesn't exist. It's just elaborate trolling. There's no way Gremlins got all the people she said she got on it.

And worst of all, IF the album DOES exist there's no Artificial Pines.

It's an elaborate shill trolling

Attached: 1657380535102.jpg (828x924, 592.72K)

FUCK GREMLENS

What are some actually good shills?

ARTIFICIAL PINES

not this shit again

this
Pines is genuinely talented and that’s why Gremlens has been so butthurt. Pines turned down the offer to be on Gremlens album and so now Gremlens is speechless.
It’s fucking hilarious. Gremlens asked Pines three times and was denied every single fucking time

That's a fucking lie.

I never asked Pines once.

Pine is the only one whose butthurt

Don't go spreading lies on my ass

Never been asked to though

Hey Gremlins

does the album even really exist

Why are we wasting threads talking about a fake album

Never been butthurt about it because I never cared for it to be honest. However I wish you luck with that release

Pines is the only one whose constantly making these threads.

Nope, try again

The album is 65% finished and it will come out when its done, probably within the next week or two

This. Gremlens has been seething hard as fuck over Pines. It’s not Pines’ fault he’s leagues above the other shills. There’s a reason he said no to Gremlens.
Lmfao
>no u!!
Stfu. You’re just embarrassing yourself at this point. You can’t even come close to Pines and that’s why he said no to you

What part of I'VE NEVER ASKED PINES do you not understand?

You guys keep talking about pine and I listened to it, it’s just boring ambient. There’s like dozens of people making the same boring shit in the shill threads

True, wtf is wrong with people?

it's just that people hate Gremlins so bad they have to take the opposite side

>Gremlol
>Pinefag
Both are shit