All i see is a man pushing the boundaries of art and music as he always has...

All i see is a man pushing the boundaries of art and music as he always has, and a whole lot of people who are big mad in response.

Attached: 1636673097420.png (1080x1700, 1.02M)

Kid Cudi's music hasn't pushed anything at all. There's literally thousands of musicians who've done more than this tard moaning into a mic about how depressed he is.

all i see is a mentally ill broken black man faggot looking friend betrayer piece of shit cudi

fuck Cudi Lupe's right

thanks for literally proving me right

>pushing boundaries
He's not doing anything that hasn't been done before (and done better too).

>Kid Cudi's music hasn't pushed anything at all.
I mean, it did 12 years ago. He hadn't pushed shit since. The dress is his latest attempt at being relevant. Gotta get on people's minds somehow.

Fighting gender roles and losing

broken buck

it's just a stunt, nothing more
has this man even done shit for women or transgender issues?

DURR DISLIKING HIM PROVES HE'S GOOD

Attached: 1510044829235.png (645x729, 82.38K)

Heavenly digits

poor guy got buck broken way before this. such a sad reality, no wonder he doesn't like kanye anymore

>He hadn't pushed shit since.
Homos push shit every night

>1080x1700
eat shit

Poor guy quit music and publicly quit smoking weed during his come up as the millennial introspective lonely version of snoop dogg. Then a decade later he tried to come back and failed. his career was taking off and he quit... That's on him... Wiz Khalifa took his place in the early 2010s

i really like his music but this is true

He's kind of the token black guy in indie music, he wasn't legit like kanye was

All I see is an attention whore

Kanye fucked him in the ass

how is he indie? he was always a pop rapper.... a genre that is predominantly black