Loops boring sample from old ass movie

>loops boring sample from old ass movie
>adds two generic synth choirs on top
>considered one of the most forward-thinking electronic releases of the last decade
Why? Specially when his later work is much more engaging.

Attached: file.png (386x486, 187.34K)

Hey faggot why do you expect me to reverse image search this to join your little secret club that knows about this album with NO IDENTIFYING MARKERS WHATSOEVER? great plan heres my new album. Who is it by? Oh I don't fucking know its just some fucking black and white skeleton. Don't you know about black and white skeleton? Its a truly one of a kind masterpiece. I listened to it a bunch and its the best. Like when I listened to daydream Nation for 6 months straight. Its just so REALLL. Unique like me. The fucking black and white skeleton. Fuck you.

Thank you. He almost got me. I was intrigued by the promising boring loops with synth on top. I wouldn't have known if it wasn't for your post.

Top kek

based retard

It's good ambient. Still isn't as good as Garden of Delete tho.

cool album cover, that's it

Consideres by who lewl?

Eccojams was his best work.

classic

>Mark Pritchard out OPN'd OPN with one record
i kneel

Attached: Capture.png (598x582, 484.61K)

>>loops boring sample from old ass movie
yeah, that's some crappy post-modernist production. fuck sampling.

ITT : plebs

faggot

>The shorter songs of Oneohtrix Point Never's Replica (Mexican Summer, 2011), that sample old television commercials, felt warmer and more elegiac, particularly Remember and Sleep Dealer. Several pieces such as Andro border on bland collage of sonic tricks, but the melodramatic Child Soldier shows how humane they can sound. Lopatin's craft here is more sophisticated than on the previous albums but it is employed for less ambitious compositions. If nothing else, he got rid of the Brian Eno reference: his music is too glitchy and neurotic to be compared with the inventor of static, soothing ambience.
Scruffy was right all along.

>Specially when his later work is much more engaging.
filtered

Attached: 935F621B-EC60-46C6-8DF4-0707D648C329.jpg (1200x1200, 446.66K)

his stuff preceding that was his best era tho

It's really good idk what you're talking about

Hey, leave 80s Sonic Youth out of this.

Attached: kagome.jpg (508x480, 53.49K)

filtered

I have heard one song from this man and it’s the one in the OP. It’s actually quite interesting and you are the faggot in this scenario. I found myself subconsciously craving that weird fan sound towards the end of the track.

Attached: C2ED63A0-A733-4930-B7D0-01D620F35FF1.jpg (596x393, 48.77K)