New album. Whaddya think?

New album. Whaddya think?
Picked it up from the Mall yesterday.
That's Trapt. And the genre is something called Nu Metal.

Attached: 1200x1200bf-60.jpg (1200x1200, 243.92K)

Sounds cool, Dad. Let's play it in the car when we pick Bryson up from soccer practice :)

Lol

Headstrong is a masterpiece and I'm tired of pretending it's not

masterpiece of comedy

>noodle armed soillennial doesn’t like high test music

There's no reason to get emotionally invested, woman. It's a funny song.

Not it isn't, even back then I wondered how a crappy song like that managed to get so popular, just another example of Americans being dumb.

The riffs and melodies are genius. It's also hilariously memeable, so it transcends art music in that way by being enjoyable on multiple levels

Attached: FOqaD0sVsBMREhT.jpg (1439x1605, 271.9K)

They still play this at my gym along with Breaking Benjamin. Nu Metal is decent lifting music.

I see what ur doing. Maybe if this was 2009, the idea of jokingly calling something genius when it is clearly not might be funny. But then again I'm out off touch cause people thought the Morbius memes were funny.

>The riffs and melodies are genius
it's like an AI took nu metal tropes and wrote a song

It's not a joke, I'm 100% serious

sure, pal

Attached: 1657320638477.jpg (535x462, 136.44K)

Why, because you say so? An AI wouldn't build tension by bridging a soft verse to a hard chorus with a heartbeat, because it doesn't understand the feelings associated with that

The desperate vocals in the chorus are 10/10. The instrumental is great too, yeah

The desperate vocals in the chorus are 10/10. The instrumental is great too, yeah

Hello? Where'd you go lol

Uhhh the guy has bad political opinions so now we must pretend it’s complete shit or else it destroys our entire worldview, sweetie ;)

BASADO

>says the emotional estrogen-laden teenager
Trapt is fucking garbage and "Headstrong" is awful. kek what dogshit taste, I remember being 15

I think listening to this makes me headstrong and ready to take on everyone