Why is Mazzy Star never talked about on this board?

Why is Mazzy Star never talked about on this board?

Attached: 71dTdKCvFeL._SL1227_.jpg (1227x1199, 209.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/playlist/1HkipeBXaIwCyq8rYL7gio?si=61e0cf75fd04408e
youtube.com/watch?v=p3NZn0mA_XI
youtube.com/watch?v=04J0ihSeIuI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When I'm partying with my boys and we got some girls over, I'm not reaching for the Mazzy Star CD

ouch

open.spotify.com/playlist/1HkipeBXaIwCyq8rYL7gio?si=61e0cf75fd04408e
/shugazi/ rise up

Attached: Hope Sandoval.jpg (2000x2400, 423.64K)

cuz you dont like sexy slow dancing with women?

GOD TIER
So Tonight That I Might See
Among My Swan
Seasons of Your Day

Great Tier
She Hangs Brightly

this album is posted here regularly, the problem is people only know Fade Into You, they check out this album and get filtered by the other songs and write them off as a one hit wonder, never realizing that Among My Swan is the much superior album

i’ve never given seasons of your day a chance and your tier list made me give it a listen and it’s sooo good thank you

I'm sorry you hang with normalfags

Halah is my favorite song

That's good. I was really impressed by it, just a shame it was their swan song ultimately.

i think the reason i never gave it a chance was because it was their swan song and i thought the effort wasn’t going to be there but it was hope sandoval just doesn’t miss

Never heard of this person before. After listening to one of her songs, I'd say the reason is because this is boring generic music. Have a nice day OP

beautiful

Attached: 1589994855969.jpg (500x500, 47.7K)

>super 8
kinda fucking based tbqh

Attached: 1657219033645.jpg (600x600, 42.83K)

Cause they aren’t that good. Bells ring is really great though

Because they have precisely one good song and a catalog great for nodding off otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=p3NZn0mA_XI

youtube.com/watch?v=04J0ihSeIuI
Pure kino, if you can't appreciate Mazzy Star then you're a fucking pleb. Or you just hate down-tempo shoegaze-y stuff, which is okay. Not everyone has to like every genre, or the better bands from each genre. To each their own.

>Because they have precisely one good song
and its this one

Among My Swan is great. Easily their best.

Because they got eclipsed by Beach House

Mazzy Star are my favourite band but they have such a defined sound that if you don't like more than 1-2 of their songs the rest of the catalog won't interest you

Hi Julian