Is this REALLY the second best album ever made?

Is this REALLY the second best album ever made?

Attached: 91fTIcTnbFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 320.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5sPv65HV08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The better question is is OK Computer the best album ever made?

Only a matter of time before the self-hating millennials and bots bump it to number 1 on rate your tranny

Nope.

Attached: 1603065881489.png (1322x571, 270.74K)

never listened to it and never will because I don't give a fuck about blacks

kek

second niggerest album ever made

what's the first?

this album
youtube.com/watch?v=F5sPv65HV08

its not even kendricks 2nd best album

this

damn best
mr morale meh
gkmc mid
sec 80 meh
tbap mid

Attached: FTDmGg_X0AE9SkL.jpg (1200x857, 113.93K)

the good thing about rateyourmusic charts is that you can just ignore them instead of taking the opinion of hipster faggots as fact

Attached: 1651822190322.gif (458x438, 103.33K)

>gkmc mid
>sec 80 meh
retard, go listen to those albums again, theyre still great 10 years later, gkmc is probably the only unanimous hiphop classic of the 10s.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg (1000x667, 115.18K)

so you’re transphobic

I listen to them regularly. Not as much as my favorite of his discog, but I listen to them at least twice to three times a week.
Every single song on DAMN is a hit, there's no low points, it's literally perfect and enjoyable all the way and the closer is a gold cherry. No other album compares, but kendrick has no bad albums in the first place. DAMN is just his best.

Attached: 1557845193919.gif (158x223, 3.88M)

fair enough I like DAMN too, GKMC is his best tho imo. morale is hot garbage tho youre wrong about him not having a bad album.

yes, bc gkmc is better

Only racists don't like TPAB

First disc was decent, maybe even good.
Second had like 2 good songs and the rest was overburdening savior complex and preachy bullshit that made it almost unbearable, plus the songs themselves almost put me to sleep. Though, I still find it hard to call it a bad album. It has it's moments, almost all of with are on Disc 1.
nah gkmc has more nigga moments overall
tpab thematically was more about avoiding nigga moments

Only if you pretend that there are only two albums in the history of music and the other one is GKMC

it sucks

don't really like To Pimp a Butterfly a couple good songs but a lot of them are like they're just showing off how big their budget was