DEATH GRIPS IS ONLINE

DEATH GRIPS IS ONLINE

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-000403_Spotify.jpg (720x1260, 117.48K)

HOLY FUCK

the most successful shills from Any Forums (other than will toledo)
only death grips is worse since you guys willingly supported three LA art school trust funders and still eat them up, lol

>its real
holy shit

>nu-Any Forums is too young to remember when live from death valley dropped

Attached: 1596575892442.png (607x598, 349.69K)

Shut up bitch

This is old, like exmilitary era.

No wonder I thought it sounded exactly the same as one of their other songs because it was that song

still means that their online which is all that matters

:^O

>every successful non-mainstream music project is a trust fund

NEW ALBUM WHEN
E
W

A
L
B
U
M

W
H
E
N
The Powers That B > Steroids > Bottomless Pit > Gmail And The Restraining Orders > Year of the Snitch No Love Deep Web > The Money Store > Exmilitary > Interview (2016) > Government Plates > Fashion Week

Attached: 1631514485895.gif (693x724, 2.51M)

They're from Sacramento not from LA. Sac is basically white trash meth land in some parts

not new material baka

Neither are you

>still caring about death grips in current year

utterly filtered by Government Plates - their best album

Never expected this to ever drop on spotify lol out of all their unreleased early material. I want the death grips ep on spotify next.
Terrible ranking, watch this
Notm>GP>Exmilitary>first half of NLDW>everything else, i dont really care about ranking any of it but i enjoy it all just dont love any of it>second half of NLDW

I grew up 20 mins south of Sacramento, and Sacramento is just LA without the beach or entertainment scene so that anons point still stands. It's still the worst parts of California in city form.

the powers that b > exmilitary > no love deep web = steroids > year of the snitch > the money store > gmail > government plates > bottomless pit > fashion week > interview (2016)

NOTM is a better GP

Any schizoposters here following zach hills tiktok? Any idea what they might mean? [I think I know what they mean, just want others input to try and complete the picture]

This was a single from 2011