Dark/industrial ebm/idm/etc thread

whats playing in the background while you grind on a girl wearing a tiny black dress in an underground warehouse

Attached: fde4c73bf1e2a4f601dd3bc197497575.jpg (955x716, 59.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tmo7nEPoCak
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4CJ1KVINuM
youtube.com/watch?v=evlU8wPoDL8
youtube.com/watch?v=q3KE-_wkiCc
youtu.be/2FvW3jI-4eA
youtube.com/watch?v=B4PDXmo-Gxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maenad Veyl - Bleak

youtube.com/watch?v=Tmo7nEPoCak

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4CJ1KVINuM

youtube.com/watch?v=evlU8wPoDL8

i want to hear this track on enormous speakers. and i'll be dancing by myself like an autist while the woman in the tiny black dress looks on in disgust

disdain for clublets

midtempo stuff like andy stott

youtube.com/watch?v=q3KE-_wkiCc

The album that got me into ebm

Attached: a2013302397_10.jpg (1200x1178, 123.73K)

this is so fuckin tight

youtu.be/2FvW3jI-4eA

Good shit man, got any more?
These are awesome, keep em coming

How do you feel about slower/midtempo stuff like this?

How do you even find these clubs.

youtube.com/watch?v=B4PDXmo-Gxo

be on the lookout for dinky looking flyers

IM LOOKING FOR THIS MAN TO SELL HIM TO ANOTHER MAN

ideally you live in the city or a college town, and you gotta know a guy

if you don't, go to a reputable techno club in a major city like chicago. just research DJs beforehand

make friends with hot girls and your local ket dealer

Ok what do I do if the only ebm musicians I follow are all so underground that none of them even do live shows.
Where do I find ketamine dealers.

>Where do I find ketamine dealers.

berlin.

Damn I am trying to remember the name of this darkwave/goth album I listened to a while back. It was all grey with an eye of some sort. All of the bands covers were black and white

> how do i f-

"berlin."

AHA I found it

Attached: Forever Grey - Departed.jpg (1200x1200, 511.74K)

ONE YOU LOCK THE TARGET

How to Berlin

v1 or v3?

I saw Author & Punisher and Front Line Assembly this year. Both were good, but Author & Punisher were great, one of the best music artists I've ever seen. Front Line Assembly were in good form, but they were also pretty cheesy. Their opener was some electro artist who was pretty weak, but the audience was really into her. FLA was way more popular, and while both had decent audience responses, people were going crazy for FLA. The girls were also a lot hotter at FLA, lots of goth girls in fetish gear and lingerie-looking outfits. Author & Punisher's audience were dressed normal, yet seemed more authentically counterculture, and honestly more intelligent. Converge was playing the following day after the Author & Punisher show, and I think there was a lot of crossover, so I guess it was more of an extreme music crowd. Front Line Assembly was more of a local goth crowd, who seemed a lot sexier, but also dumber and in a way, dorkier. I don't get the impression the FLA fans would've been into Converge.

It was interesting comparing them, because they're two major industrial artists, but their audiences are so completely different. I like both bands, but am now much bigger on Author & Punisher. I don't get the feeling their core audiences would've liked the other artist, though - the Front Line Assembly crowd would find Author & Punisher (as well as similar artists, like Godflesh) too abrasive, and maybe not fun enough, while the Author & Punisher crowd would probably find FLA dull and goofy.

if you want to limit yourself by going the low effort route, yes

go to bed, val

issa joke