YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY PIZZA

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY PIZZA

Attached: tonetta.jpg (480x360, 14.04K)

what a forgotten industry plant. i remember when p4k and big indie journalists really tried to make this dude go viral

>industry plant
Do you even know what that means?

yes being an old ass drag queen and then getting a deal with big indie to make you the next viral sensation

Die

cant tell if bait or just retarded

Tonetta/Viper colab when?

I think the latter

why not both?

tonetta is a trust funder, thank god his indie landfill is forgotten

You’re retarded

based tonetta is kino

for me it's Drugs Drugs Drugs

Ah yes of course, all of the labels and publications tried their hardest to make this autistic 70 year old crossdresser who films himself eating literal shit into the next Justin Bieber

>Trust funder
Sauce? I did a bit of a dive on him recently and got the same vibe. Apparently his shitty wood paneled apartment is just his studio and he lives in a luxury condo irl.

Tonetta was on the cover of Teen Vogue in 2004

you are clearly young. if you were around the music world in 2010 you would have seen him pushed as hard as shit like Beedadoobeedoo and Snail Mail, Clairo, BCNR, or Black Midi are today

>mfw someone even mentions BCNR or Black Midi
absolutely sick of these no talent industry plant trust fund kids Slipknot and System of a Down revival when bros

Attached: 8FAEED9A-9663-4B92-9902-465D478D69E9.jpg (2000x1333, 429.75K)

did anybody of you get his digitised vhs tapes off reddit? I'm looking for them and the guy that uploaded them used expiring links.

>Slipknot and System of a Down revival when bros
Never. Start getting into Weezercore instead.

/r/ and /wsr/ always come through for me, try there and link them here if you can.