ITT: useless band members

ITT: useless band members

Attached: Nick_Mason_2018_(cropped).jpg (1200x1431, 357.08K)

You

Fair
Roger had lyrics, Dave and Rick had the songwriting
Nick was just sort of there

He was similar to Ringo. He turned up, did what he needed to do and was well liked by all the other members.

What about SYd?

That's what a good drummer is, reliable.

Syd was the life blood of the band, they're lucky they survived and got their shit together after he left

well that's different because everybody in the beatles sucked and were bad at music

A meme
Band benefitted immensely from his departure

Nick did a lot of the sampling in recordings though. It's why Speak to Me is credited to him on Dark Side.

Everyone in the Offspring.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a drummer who shows up every time?
I don't care if he couldn't play outside of 4/4, that sort of reliability is almost unheard of

based insomniac

He was the perfect drummer for pink floyd. They'd sound awful if they had a technical drummer with fills everywhere. Nick was happy just to keep time and establish the mood. There's real value to that but the downside is you get brainlets thinking you're untalented when you're actually being a team player.

His Rhythmic drumming at the beginning of Time was some deep shit. But I get your point to a certain degree... by AMLOR he was so out of practice they had to get a session drummer. Why you see that dancing behind a second kit on Pulse. But he got it back together for his Saucerful of Secrets touring band.

the turntablist in deftones
andy morin from death grips
the percussionists and sampler in slipknot
the vocalist in everything everything
the sampler in mushroomhead

*twat

Attached: bob-weir.jpg (640x938, 85.65K)

>the vocalist in Everything Everything

Attached: IMG_20200530_205939.jpg (741x847, 58.03K)

Andy Morin is fucking god level and Death Grips would be conceputally bankrupt without him

Czech'd and /thread

>andy morin from death grips
doesnt he make all their trakcs? zach drums on live performances but most of their tracks are programmed drums by andy

he does literally none if the instrumentation, and as evidenced by undo k from hot, isn't necessary to keep around for brickwalling recordings

what said. sure he looks the goofiest and like he does jack shit in the live shows, but without him that Death Grips sound would be nonexistent.

he does nothing and i will stand by this assertion until both he and zach break down every track and outline which contributions were theirs

both roger and richard said they gave him the credit for that just so he could make some money on royalties.

Good lads