Very brave

Attached: C5A40DCB-D2F0-48C3-90E5-B9AD8F29E2F7.jpg (1125x1315, 584.18K)

Attached: 1628719587675.png (760x1185, 144.2K)

>support democracy, but only when people vote for things i like

Don’t kill the babios, nah fuck it, kill em all

But if you get rid of the Supreme Court, who is going to decree into law things that can't get passed through Congress because nobody wants them like Roe v Wade in the first place?

That's what happen when you keep being a lefty fag beyond 13 years old boys and girls

Ratm was always anti Republican you fucking retard, all their messages were anti conservative if you have so little media literacy that you think they used to be “anti government” I’m shocked you even have the ability to breathe

Freedom of speech means people will be able to say things that I don't approve of. Perhaps not all speech should be free?

chuds mad (x42)

FUCK YEAH I GOT VAXXED AND DO WHAT YOU TELL ME
FUCK YOU NOW I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

RATM marketed themselves as anti-authoritarian towards the braindead youth of the 90s who believed the government was controlled by far right evil boogeyman. When the narrative shifted slightly and exposed how the left has been using the media to push their narrative since the 60s, RATM were caught in a paradox where what they marketed as their core beliefs were actually incongruent with how western society has been shaped to be. Instead of addressing this dissonance they just tucked their heads and continued spouting the same old platitudes they've always done hoping the people that consumed their music would be non-critical enough to question any of it.
Cops are racist pigs, the government institutionalizes white power to oppress minorities, but don't worry, you can trust them when they mandate vaccines. Make sure to give up your right to bear arms as well, we wouldn't the conservatives to have their way, you can do your part by paying $200 to see us live!
Such messages have always been dripping with hypocrisy, I'm glad the veneer of fake-libertarianism that this band has always claimed to be is coming off in such a catastrophically hilarious fashion.

>chuds mad (x42)

Attached: 833e2fdf13d8eaae8a51915c9e776ab3.png (452x363, 94.13K)

Couldn't have said it any better, myself. Not to mention the hypocrisy inherent in screeching about the evils of capitalism while being signed to a major record label. It's like hey, Tom, are your nannies/gardeners unionized? lmao
Fucking embarrassing.

The trick to not selling out is never having any integrity from the start.

When you rage against the machine so hard you become the machine

But when they make a law saying you can't refuse gays and fags and have to bake them a cake, the supreme court is based right?

hey look its "i am very intelligent" poking its head out of its hole

like clockwork

FUCK YOU, YOU WILL DO WHAT I TELL YOU

fetuses aren't babies, retard.

FUCK YES I'LL DO WHAT JEWS TELL ME
UNH!
MOTHERFUCKER

>you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded
Sorry that you're insecure about being a moron. Read a fucking book you dumb cunt

Attached: nowyoueatdogshit.png (874x800, 1.43M)

>and don’t forget to get boosted!