Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Attached: gottem.png (687x720, 362.1K)

Denzel Washington

The kid from Stranger Things that is in a beef with Doja

forest whitaker

Why should I pay taxes when the government will just use them to import people like this into my country while making sure they get selected before me and my children for enrollments into colleges and jobs via affirmative action?

i haven't paid taxes in 3 years

Is that Spotemgottem?

That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Boca Raton Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, blackest, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Spotemgottem screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Spotemgottem and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Spotemgottem, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy.

That nigga Spotemgottem stole my heart and drank my seed

need it

kek, one of my favorite pastas. I remember autistically spamming this in various crypto TGs for teh lulz. Little snippets of it at a time, deleting then reposting and weirding out the room until the mods finally caught wind and banned me.

t. Birdman

Who even could?
Nigga looks like a fucking toddler

this guy unironically looks like a little kid, wtf

user do you know you could be banned in this place for being underage, right?

Linked up

Gary Coleman if he wasn't dead

E.T.

Attached: 1656030971012.jpg (1024x1017, 106.7K)

convince me this lil fella isn't 12 or something

Dustin from Stranger Things in light blackface

he 12 fr fr he a lil snitch ass nigga

>That nigga has been on my mind

Attached: 1_a932jClm0XeP0MAasLfQCg.png (1280x720, 652.31K)

The small woman that was in the wire