I walk down the street and I hear some piece of shit say "METALLICA" at me, and they do that to taunt me

>I walk down the street and I hear some piece of shit say "METALLICA" at me, and they do that to taunt me.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11.91K)

Why did he agree to do this knowing they had cameras on? Newsted had a clue and avoided those faggots even when they showed up at the club he was performing at

Poor little millionaire rockstar

Newsted did talk in the film. I don't know if it was previous footage though.

mustaine is literally a jew

Hahahahaha never gets old

Why is Mustaine still butthurt about this shit to this day? Is it a money thing or is he really just unable to get over what he perceives as a betrayal by his friends?

>tfw he will never able to dig holes with his sweet little danish friend again

at this point i'm convinced they dragged this drama for so long just to generate publicity. no publicity is bad publicity, as the saying goes.

barely
and lars too btw

He's not
Well, he's probably hurt still in some capacity but this feud has been over for about two decades

METALLICA!

Attached: A69B34FB-D60D-45E9-90E4-0912EC2F0BE2.png (266x348, 88.05K)

He hates Lars for jewing him out of Metallica so he probably violated some ancient, Talmudic law and he believes Lars owes him a sacrifice for choosing a goy over him.

He's a jew, in his mind he was supposed to be supreme with his jew buddy Lars. He still can't believe Lars the jew chose the goy James over a chosen one, that's literally it. His mind can't accept a goy rose above him with the help of a fellow tribe member.

but mustaine is a self hating jew
even tried killing himself to get rid of that tiny drop of jewish blood staining his veins and failing that he turned to christianity
there's a hole in your theory

no meme arrow so you say this and look like this

he's lucky he made it out of there alive

Attached: risotto nero.png (350x432, 323.4K)

>Talmudic law and he believes Lars owes him a sacrifice
So was that Cliff?

I think the sacrifice was meant to be Kirk but it backfired

>lies a jew told
On sweet summer child lmao

Makes sense
Not jewish enough to practice kabbalah the right way, that ginger witch fucked up and now there's one less Cliff in the world
Sad