What's better, complex music or simple music?

What's better, complex music or simple music?

Attached: 1630493843344.png (528x438, 235.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z34enKCqRGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

invalid question

I would say that complex music isn't inherently better as some might think it is, and that restraint is an admirable quality in any kind of artist. I've always preferred simple music, personally

big music

The true secret is that if you can only enjoy one and not the other, you're probably a midwit pleb

there is no "better" only favorite

>music I like is best music
>music I don't like is not best music

Attached: 66f-1.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

those quads.......

Attached: 03d.jpg (200x356, 16.21K)

Stupid question, kill yourself.

universe-alteringly based

checked

This is the only good answer

There are balances between simple/complex and shallow/deep.

Simplicity is much more elegant, but it’s harder for simple music to avoid being shallow as well. It’s good to keep music as simple as possible without sacrificing depth.

Complicated simple music
aka Black Metal.
All the band members are playing simple music but when it blends together it becomes a complex, layered wall of sound

simplicity is sophistication

Stupid answer, kill yourself.

layered music

Whichever one does the job better.

>What's better

Attached: 11842938479127.jpg (186x188, 10.93K)

as a teen i thought complex prog and math metal were the goat but realized how cringe pseudo intellectual garbage it is. inversely, the simplest music contains the greatest depth of richness, things like minimal techno like Plastikman or sustained-tone-branch-minimalism like Lamonte Young, etc. you can inhabit within the sound and the sound becomes a reflection of yourself

>All the band members are playing simple music but when it blends together it becomes a complex, layered wall of sound
youtube.com/watch?v=z34enKCqRGk
Not metal but fuck you I like it.