I still don't understand why people don't like it

I still don't understand why people don't like it

Attached: BLACK-MIDI-CAVALCADE.png (1000x1000, 731.93K)

pretentious Phaggetz thinking they look any fly to the current year. it's like "wow I am incapable of making music pleasurable to listen to, what do I do now with it? Uhh whatever I'mma just make random silly "noise" music and label it as "avant-garde", "experimental" or whatever other shit". freaking stupids

I think it’s too overthought. Geordie admitted that they wanted to subvert fans expectations and do something different for the next album, but they second guessed themselves too much. It sounds overly composed and tryhard compared to the debut. One reason I liked Schlagenheim was the semi improvised aspect and contrast between noisy and atmospheric passages, and they abandoned that.

idk man, i kinda vibe with it

it constantly violates the law of "less is more", seems pretty obvious

it's ok

It literally sounds like King Crimison for zooms.

pretentious
uninspired
it seems every threat is spam

Sounds like circus music
Seems the new album will be even further in the circus music direction

2021 AOTY

Add it to the list of things you can’t understand and move tf on

Its amazing! who is not liking it?

The production is really not as good as Schlagenhein or the Hellfire tracks we've heard so far and drags some of the tracks down a bit. I'm glad Hellfire is shaping up to be a nice blend of both previous albums' sounds while also experimenting with new sounds too. And just has some killer, more mature compositions.

thats the point and why i like it

Attached: fripp.jpg (358x418, 25.8K)

Listen to Stabscotch instead.

fine but only cuz dubs

bassed

>Stabscotch
Those mfs don't even have a wikipedia page, if this sucks cock i gonna be pissed user.

>Those mfs don't even have a wikipedia page,
lol do you only listen to super mainstream shit?

Get ready to be very angry
End yourself

of course not, i don't even care if they don't hve a wikpedia page, i listen to a lot of artists who has a 3 lines wikipedia page with no image, but is just something to notice.

PRISON JAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR

Nah to many people listen to them now, i switched to white noise.

self promoting schizoid ?