There are people on this board who unironically listen to music with SPOTIFY

imagine listening that shitty compressed lossy vorbis, they actually have to reupload the music every year because the files are degrading
you know what's even funnier? they have to PAY, not even for music, for a literal music player

while me, the winamp chad, listen to my FLAC and laugh at these plebeians with damaged ears

Attached: yotsuba laugh.jpg (277x214, 22.09K)

why do yall have to compulsively invent hierarchies to feel superior to others based on the most trivial shit like how people listen to their music. i guess when you're constantly ground under someone's boot irl you might feel an insecure urge to contrive reasons to feel superior to others, so you can at least be at the top of your imaginary hierarchy.

You're a male virgin aren't you?
That being said you've got a point. YouTube Premium is better. It doesn't have Hendrix or Acid Bath sadly.

>yall
stopped reading there

the contraction of you all fills a significant lexical gap in english, distinguishing "you" singular from "you" plural.

I'm not usually a big snob about music but I just want to tell you that you should really blow your fucking head off with a shotgun and get the fuck off my board

us flac chads will never be understood by the masses

let's be honest, flac is only good for electronic music. It doesn't make a huge difference if you listen to rock for example

I use a cracked spotify on my phone and flac with foobar on my pc. if I were to download all the music I have saved on Spotify it very well might be over a terabyte, which is impossible to do mobily. although im getting close to 500 gb in my music folder. I also listen to many shitty small bands that have zero content available to download without paying money.
at the end of the day though it doesn't fucking matter, its all just music stop bring a prick about it.

why would you ever pay for any of these services when it is effortless to get them for free

Attached: 1647964762491.jpg (1570x1844, 333.06K)

are you stupid

>why do yall have to compulsively invent hierarchies to feel superior to others based on the most trivial shit like how people listen to their music.
I'm going to be completely honest with you, just use Reddit. Any Forums culture has always been rooted in stringent gatekeeping, and streaming has always been a sign of someone that needs to be gatekept out. That's just it, there is no argument to be had because one isn't required. If you stream your music on Spotify, Amazon Music, Iheartradio, or anywhere else, you just need to leave.
On Any Forums mods use to ban people who admitted to streaming anime, mods should do the same with Any Forums but Hiromoot is a datamining gook who doesn't care about the quality of this website. He'll gladly welcome redditfugees that understand nothing of Any Forums culture if it means having more cattle to profit off of by selling data to the ZOGbot machine.

it only makes difference on the bass or at least that's what I heard

It sounds good to me dumbass, why would I want a 100mb FLAC file that literally sounds the same as a 4mb mp3?

Perfectly valid opinion to have, you should take it to reddit or RYM instead of mentioning it here. Any Forums culture has always been anti-streaming, there is no argument that needs to be given. If you advocate streaming, go to Reddit.

pleb take

Spotify killed the FM radio star, we've been over this a million times. Normalfags love their convenience and their phones and that's all there it is to it, now why people pay for that instead of youtube I will never get, Spotify doesn't have shit outside official releases, I get that it's the designated podcast app now but still.

Very autistic comment

lmfao

have you ever fucked a woman? answer the question.

not interested in 3D women

People that stream music are more likely to get the vaccine than people who download. The sudden shift to streaming (promotion of Spotify threads alongside the deletion of Slsk threads) is a government psyop to try and promote the vaccine. Just filter them and move on.