Death Metal sucks

So does Black Metal. It's so fucking retarded. Nobody actually likes this music, you just pretend to like it to seem "hardcore". It's such childish crap, why is the guy growling or screaming? It's just a stupid act, he's not really a demon. It's like a perpetual 14 year old. It's noisy shit, not good for your brain.

So yeah why do you DM fags listen to this trash exactly? It's cringe.

Attached: death_metal.jpg (1000x515, 146.46K)

My girlfriend of 5 years and the mother of my child left me for my friend how the fuck do I come back from this

cc sucks
the other bands are alright
ur full of shit

Idk man that sucks. Death metal won't help though.

Metal died in 1993. Only 12 good albums have been released since then (most of them in 1994, being already recorded by 1993). Metal achieved its creative peak in albums like Onward to Golgotha, Pure Holocaust, and The Red in the Sky is Ours, elevating the genre into a legitimate art form. Now, thanks to Slaughter of the Soul and Gojira, all its potential was squandered and the genre has been reduced into being mere gimmick ridden noise for drunk idiots (i.e. the lowest common denominator - stop trying to turn underground metal into AC/DC).

I agree, hence why i listen to Uplifting Trance instead.

>Nobody actually likes this music, you just pretend to like it to seem "hardcore"
You're confusing the actual fans who got into it because of the riffs and musical changes that separate it from more conventional forms of rock/pop/etc. with the wigger-tier posers who pretend to like it to seem "brutal" and "extreme" in front of others.

opinion noted

>you just pretend to like it
prove it, faggot. just because you don't like it doesn't mean everyone is in on some schizoid conspiracy to pretend just to pull a fast one on you, you paranoid autist

Attached: b28.png (827x817, 1.59M)

Cannibal Corpse are sick bro wtf are you talking about?

Death metal is cool and fun. Get filtered, retarded troll. The vocals are kind of like an extra instrument, it has lyrics and everything but the stupid noises they make add a lot to it.

Attached: file.png (900x900, 1.53M)

They've done you.

No riffs and just boring death metal

>death metal sucks
>posts the most basic pleb shit
Well done on outing yourself and your retard taste, OP. I'd hate metal too if my taste was such dogshit lmao

Attached: 001.jpg (562x437, 42.09K)

It can't hurt.

>why is the guy growling or screaming?
I'm more of a fan of gurgling, myself

Attached: 81mrBEQHgmL._SL1500_.jpg.jpg (1500x1500, 406.97K)

Kindly explain how each of these bands suck, and how the 3rd rate derivatives if these groups you prefer are so much better.

pleb =/= bad

The old school stuff isn't dogshit, retard. Yeah these bands would just be boring if they released their early shit today but it was a great foundation and holds up very well.

Attached: EuyZLY-XYAEF3Ys.jpg (993x1034, 185.17K)

Chuck Schuldiner was a good riffwriter but a terrible song writer. Had no feel for composition, had dogshit transitions and still continues to plague a lot of death metal to this day. Gorguts' Erosion of Sanity is an example of something that largely avoids these pitfalls without getting too "proggy". Cannibal Corpse used the same scales and licks constantly, had very limited musical vocabulary or "colors" or whatever the word is and just repeated themselves again and again. I can make variations on this argument for the other bands listed. I like various songs/albums by Morbid Angel and Entombed but all these guys just reached a point where they were playing angry pop music for people who think they were too metal for pop.

Is that you, Quentin?

Half of Any Forums just got btfo.
I KNEEL

I love OSDM, but OPs bands are not the pinnacle of this style. I always give them credit for being innovators back in the day, but a lot of that shit hasn't aged super well

Funny enough there are not 12 DM bands better than the ones posted

Just admit you're not tough enough to handle it. When someone eats food too spicy for them, they admit it was too much to handle, you don't see them going on an autistic sperg about how the food is just trying too hard to be edgy. God you sound like such a massive pussy and you should kill yourself.

Nah a lot of people like this music. You're just lame as hell.

>outing himself for having dogshit taste

Attached: 1657439776302.png (649x763, 639.3K)

Bolt Thrower good,as a whole though yeah op is posturing as a last attempt of convincing women he's cool.

Name 12 better bands lol
Obscure =/= better